Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look out guys! It's me labas, but I now hold the power here! :) :) :) So you better agree with me on my opinions or you're gonna have serious trouble :) Nah, of course I'm kiddin. I have recieved this nominationa after asking Jan, who this Julio Cesar fellow is and so on. Then I applied for the spot and got the nomination. So since I have this power, I have decided to ask if any of you know any good Real madrid sites so we can post the links below our forum, just like all the big clubs in the Italina forum and Barcelona have it. I await your propositions... Cheers! Patryk L. AKA labas

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
About time. I was beginning to wonder when your quest for world domination would start.
Congrats - you deserve it.

The problem is that you can call people idiots and get away with it more now.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now that I'm moderator, I'll try to play my role more seriously and I'll try very hard not to insult some dumbas*es! :) Join', but I really will have to keep my temper, because it won't look to good, when Jan recieves complaints on my behalf :eek:

Anyway thx.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
no the fight did make may life worth while.

D

·
0 Posts
Congrats, Labas! :)

About time this forum had its own moderator! Used to be that the Barca forum was the only Spanish forum with any activity and there was no one to moderate the other forums, so Julio Cesar, a Barca fan, was moderator of all Spanish forums, including this one.

Do a good job now and make this forum livelier than ever!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I think that he's done that already. Before he came there was limited discussion here and then he stormed in, called everyone idiots and got in a big fight about Redondo with R&B fan. Made my life worth living anyway!! :D

My life depresses me too.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Congratulation Labas! :) wow...two stras now, ARRUUUGGG!
You deserved it, of course we should have a Real fan to be our moderator.
Just one thing...will you still call some people idiots around? Aha...time to stop your extreme words (especially in Barca board)...is it hard? ;)
When did you plan to rise your rank?...really tricky...why don't you ask my opinion first then let me contend this title with you?....just kidding :)

And Pool, why only Labas can make your life worthy? hmmm...always puzzling...

Anyway, let us all Real fanz work together to make our board become the most popular one!

:) :) :)Forza Real Board :) :) :)
:) :) :)Yeah, new moderator :) :) :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No the howgh wasn't because I was glad someone finally congratulated me. You got it all wrong Nedved! Thx for the grat's anyway, but I was just displaying my joy for the fact my great friend (mam nadzieje, ze moge sie tak do ciebie zwracac) R&B has returned to our forum!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts