Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a bit off-topic but just say your favourite club you dream of playing for phoned you and said 'we will give you a contract if you physically walk from your house to the ground without cheating at all' would you?
:tongue: I know i would

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Mine is across an ocean, but yes, I would walk across the USA, if I could get across the ocean by flying my own plane or sailing my own boat, something like that or something like that, I'd do that to say France or something and then walk to Torino for the rest of the way.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I'd swim from here to Manchester yeah, and I'd dfo that without a contract on the other side.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
def My ass would swim across waters to Italy to play for Lazio

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Conidering it's only 40 miles down the M6, I could be there in time for tomorrow's training session.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I sprint there , and then when I got tired I would jog and then walk and then crawl , after that I should be good enough physical shape to play.

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
yep :D

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
I would play for Partizan for free :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
i'd need a boat (yes, i'd row), but yeah.

whether or not they'd still want me i dont know, it'd probably take me 20 years to get there.

might be able to slide into the back line ;)

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
No problem, I've walked from my house to Pride Park before, a boxing day game when there was no buses...and I now live closer too the ground as well :)

·
Registered
23,873 Posts
Young7 said:
It's a bit off-topic but just say your favourite club you dream of playing for phoned you and said 'we will give you a contract if you physically walk from your house to the ground without cheating at all' would you?
:tongue: I know i would
I'd run, a walk would take to long. Also that would make me better prepared ;)

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
It'll take me 10 years to get to Italy, so I guess Im better off walking to the Walkers'. After all, it only takes 60 minutes for me

·
Registered
818 Posts
Hell yes! I'd have to take a boat or plane across the Atlantic and then I'd walk the rest of the way from the airport or the seashore/seaport.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts