Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D

two weeks ago he said he wants a break from football, today he joins their most bitter and hated rivals, WTF !!!

his alleged taking of bungs is well documented, he comes out with 'comman man' language to get everyone on his side, he even wears car dealers attire( check out some of his dodgy suits and ties) :D

I wouldn't trust him as far as i can throw him.

he can spot a bargain as a good manager but does he really believe anyone believes his cockney patter ?

he has betrayed the Pompey fans , have no doubts about that, he has no scruples and has rubbed their noses in the dirt with his transparent bullshit.

does anyone disagree ?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Of course he didn't betray Pompey. Mandaric drove him out by appointing that idiot, Zajec.

Taking over the Saints was the logical thing to do.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
zajec was only brought in as a means of stability when harry would inevitably leave. its a well known fact down here, but once again harry makes himself look like the hero to the foolish media :rolleyes:

·
International
9,526 Posts
Taking over saints was a bad choice, but Harry was forced out at Pompey. He's done well in his career I reckon, and has been by and large a decent bloke. West Ham never seem to be able to keep it together for long, no matter who is in charge, but he did well with them and brought through some great players. Portmouth however hadn't done anything since the 80s until he came along. A good manager. I wish him well.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
he wasnt forced out at all. he didnt even give the zajec thing a chance. massive ego shame he didnt move to a massive club.

P U P

PANDA POPS WITH HARRY AND KEV

1 - 7 of 7 Posts