Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
being as good as you are, and always in the starting 11

I personally would because our team isn't anything special anyway :)

·
Administrator
24,968 Posts
oh yes please:D

as it is, every team as the one player who doesnt move all game long :howler:

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
In a heart beat. There is no greater honour then to repressent your country, your people in the World Cup. Can you imagine the expreience of that whole thing most people would give anything for that chance.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I would. Walk out there with everyone else, do the warm up, sing the national anthem, applaud the crowd, do the handshake and participate in the team photo opportunity... 1 minute into the game I limp off with an "unfortunate" injury which rules me out for the rest of the tournament. Then I would stick around and watch every match from the bench, talk to TV channels... go back to my country and sell my sad story to newspapers...

In other words YES!

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Of course I would.
I would even go as water boy. :howler:
I would participate in a historic event, seing every single game on the field. It would be amazing.

·
Registered
831 Posts
With my current football ability, it's a no... I will just embarass my country and I really don't think the coach will even include me in the squad.
If I have the football ability like the average of the Brazillian squad, then YES. As a child, I always dream of representing the Seleção for international competition, especially the WC. But as I grow up, I realize that I don't have the talent and dedication to be a professional footballer...

·
Registered
36,109 Posts
Well I played every World Cup qualifier for New Zealand (futsal) and it's a buzz standing there for the national anthem and fighting against some foreigners..

I can only imagine the feeling of wearing the Croatian shirt..

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
I would. More for India than the US because they really need somebody.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Sure!! :D Spain was going to lose anyway. Ah, but I'd be one of those who chew gums during the national anthems. I hate that.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts