Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He has been linked with Man u i think he is to slow for the EPL also man u would not build the team around him as well like Boca and Villarreal have done for him so who is right me or these Man u fans.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Juan Veron anyone?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Simba said:
Yawn, such a boring argument.

Riqueleme could make it anywhere.
^ read above

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
henryrules said:
He has been linked with Man u i think he is to slow for the EPL also man u would not build the team around him as well like Boca and Villarreal have done for him so who is right me or these Man u fans.
Your argument is fundamentally flawed.

How can you or 'these Man u fans' possibly be proven right or wrong if Riquelme never tries his game in the premiership?

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Riquelme would only make it if he had a wall behind him, he's only useful when he has a free role, a role that you dont see much of in the Prem.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
L-Pheno said:
You need time to settle, look at Robinho.
He has settled pretty nicely on the bench... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Raanan said:
He has settled pretty nicely on the bench... :thumbsup:
That's not down to ability, but Lopez Caro stupidity.

Robinho has been one of the most consistent performers in 2006 so far.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Nico said:
Riquelme would only make it if he had a wall behind him, he's only useful when he has a free role, a role that you dont see much of in the Prem.
Excellent post. Riquelme would be fine in the EPL just as long as managers are prepared to make the tactical changes needed for him to occupy his role.

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
I'd like to see Riquelme in Italy. That's a league for him. He wouldn't make it in England.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Barçawinner said:
Ronaldinho is King, where Riquelme was Clown!
Yes, very intelligent argument, that one.

I agree with Firenze & Nico, however I would have thought that was so obvious it didn't require stating.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Firenze said:
Excellent post. Riquelme would be fine in the EPL just as long as managers are prepared to make the tactical changes needed for him to occupy his role.
Lol, imagine if steve bruce got a hold of him. He's probably stick him out wide or something.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Simba said:
I agree with Firenze & Nico, however I would have thought that was so obvious it didn't require stating.
You should know by now that you need to state the obvious in here - watch how this thread descends into a EPL vs La Liga vs Serie A argument regardless.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Nico said:
You should know by now that you need to state the obvious in here - watch how this thread descends into a EPL vs La Liga vs Serie A argument regardless.
Fair point, I suppose the likes of most XT contributors are the reason why hotels put labels on hairdryers that state, "DO NOT USE IN SHOWER".

I always wondered who that warning was for. :googly:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts