Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know, when Mancio gets fired sometime this summer or next year, will Mourinho come to Inter and if so, would he be able to change our style ? THanks!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok first of all Mourinho said he would come to the Italian game one day.

Second of all, he's an arrogant son of a gun so he woudln't come to Juve or Milan who have won before, he will come to Inter to try to make them a champion.

Third of all, he wants big bucks and we usually pay big.

Fourth of all, he will love to have Adriano in his team.

Fifth of all, Inter is a better team thaN chelsea. Once he wins with Chelsea he is out.
Speaking in terms of reputation.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Ok first of all Mourinho said he would come to the Italian game one day.

Second of all, he's an arrogant son of a gun so he woudln't come to Juve or Milan who have won before, he will come to Inter to try to make them a champion.

Third of all, he wants big bucks and we usually pay big.

Fourth of all, he will love to have Adriano in his team.

Fifth of all, Inter is a better team thaN chelsea. Once he wins with Chelsea he is out.
Speaking in terms of reputation.
You had a couple of good points, but your third and fifth aren't good. This is his first job that has been paying the "big bucks". At Porto, he was getting regular salary. I don't think Inter is a better team than Chelsea, but ok since your speaking in terms of reputation. However once he wins at Chelsea, he isn't leaving. I plan to see him with Chelsea for a couple of years. When he's done with Chelsea, the odds are better that he goes to manage Portugal. I don't think Adriano is enough to drag him to Inter, even if he does believe he is the best player in the world. Maybe he will go to Inter, but not anytime soon. He has all the money in the world at Chelsea to buy players at his disposal and is set on winning everything with them at the moment. Do you honestly believe that after he wins everything with Chelsea, that money will be important to him. At that point, he'll have more than enough. I think it's more about prestige that could drag him to Inter more than anything else in the future.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good points I agree with you on second thought.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
if you can outbid Abramovich then he's yours. :D
that's exactly what i think... :D

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
How is Mancio going to get fired when we win the Champions League?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Abdul said:
Is Bill Gates looking to buy a football club by any chance?
probably not...on the other hand, i wouldn't mind to see paul allen to buy this team... :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Roman2k said:
that's true... :cool:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Personally I wouldn't want to see him at Milan,And you should have more faith in mancio.Just because Mourinho has blitzed in england don't be so sure he'll find the going that easy in Serie A.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hold on to one coach for once, I'm tired of seeing new faces every year. Plus, things are not going too bad so...;)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hahha I meant Mancio firing as a joke

·
Registered
45,658 Posts
Roman2k said:
:D Nice one!

Seriously though, the reason Mourinho left Porto is cuz he was looking to make a move up. At the moment, Chelsea receives much more attention across the world than Inter does. Even if he does win everything with Chelsea, I think he would choose to stay on to establish himself even further instead of jumping to another club to win everything all over again. The point is that a jump up from Porto to Chelsea makes a lot more sense than a jump from Chelsea to Inter, even if we are a superior side according to history.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
O Glorioso said:
You had a couple of good points, but your third and fifth aren't good. This is his first job that has been paying the "big bucks". At Porto, he was getting regular salary. I don't think Inter is a better team than Chelsea, but ok since your speaking in terms of reputation. However once he wins at Chelsea, he isn't leaving. I plan to see him with Chelsea for a couple of years. When he's done with Chelsea, the odds are better that he goes to manage Portugal. I don't think Adriano is enough to drag him to Inter, even if he does believe he is the best player in the world. Maybe he will go to Inter, but not anytime soon. He has all the money in the world at Chelsea to buy players at his disposal and is set on winning everything with them at the moment. Do you honestly believe that after he wins everything with Chelsea, that money will be important to him. At that point, he'll have more than enough. I think it's more about prestige that could drag him to Inter more than anything else in the future.
What do you think you are? A god? :wth: :wth:

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Razman said:
What do you think you are? A god? :wth: :wth:
LoL :D

btw, i dont see Mourinho leaving Chelsea in the next 2 years,
and when he'LL come to italy, i think he'll come to Inter ;)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I agree wiuth sub-d

if italy. inter

italy. inter

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Screw Mourinho..... :yuck:

I'm 100% behind Mancini and what he is trying to do with Inter. :thmbup: