Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know he isnt linked to juve. but he is most likely leaving inter according to sources. what is your opinion of juve going for him? he would be great next to emerson, he definately is a class midfielder who currently is unlikely at inter due to mancini not really liking him as such plus the abundance of others they have.

what are your thoughts?

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
I thought about it too, CUG. I think he can do great things for Juve. He is better, much better than Blasi. He can defend and create the same time as he is very skillful player. I would welcome him.

·
Registered
17,558 Posts
In short: Yes.

But Inter surely know better than to sell us another of their outcasts. They'll likely sell him to an English club, and i don't know how well he'd adapt to the physical and fast-paced tempo of the EPL.

His intelligent passing game and vision is better suited to Serie A.

·
Registered
975 Posts
As far as I know, Emre plans to leave Italy. He doesn't want to play at another Italian club.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
If he said that he would leave Italy, it doesn't mean that he will certainly leave. If he receives a good contract from Juve or even Milan(which is the first club to hunt talents from Inter), I have no doubt he won't go anywhere.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I think he would go to both Juve and Milan if he got an offer. I doubt that Milan would go for him, for tactical reasons. I personally hold Emre higher than Oliveira & Blasi, so maybe Juve should make a move.

·
Administrator
53,036 Posts
Hehe something tells mr you are not alone in thinking that Emre is alot better then Olivera and Blasi(this one is truly an insult to the little turk).I hope we will go for him,I dont see how he will turn us down.But it depends on Capello promises him starting position.Something tells me dear Fabio wont do that,and sadly enough...he would rather go for C.Zanetti then Emre...

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I was trying not to be insulting to Olivera and Blasi in the Juve forum ;)

I agree that Zanetti is a more likely target for Capello and maybe he is right.

·
Administrator
53,036 Posts
Hehe fvck no that he is right ;)

·
Registered
819 Posts
Too right...

He's a great player but Inter won't get fooled again: What a terrible mistake selling us Canna! :cool:

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Milan wins CL's. That's their style.
We win Scudetti's. That's our style.
Inter gets fooled and feed the two of us with players for nothing. That's their style:tongue::dielaugh:.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
And all non-juve fans, spare me the "all your scuddetis are tainted and we rather not win then win cheating like you" crap. Heard it all before.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Juventini said:
As far as I know, Emre plans to leave Italy. He doesn't want to play at another Italian club.
Are you sure about that? This topic is also discussed in the Man Utd Forum. To be honest: I do not want him there. No worldclass player, he is one of many and not more.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
ralford said:
He's a great player but Inter won't get fooled again: What a terrible mistake selling us Canna! :cool:
:D OWN FAULT! :D Should have happened years before already.

·
Administrator
53,036 Posts
Hehe,Man U dont have that many decent CM's,Scholes is good,but is getting older and its not as good anymore.Keane is past it.Otherwise what kind of quality CM's does Man U have to afford deny a good(sometimes great) player like Emre?Ispecially wen your bench is contained with below average players like Kleberson,Djemba-Djemba,Liam Miller and not to mention Phil Neville.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Emre is a good player,but I wouldn't want him in the starting lineup.Capello wil prefer c.zanetti or ambrosini.But wat was that report about juve scouting baptista? that would be a good transfer..I've heard that he can play as a striker and a DM..thats great.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
barracuda said:
I was trying not to be insulting to Olivera and Blasi in the Juve forum ;)

I agree that Zanetti is a more likely target for Capello and maybe he is right.

CZ-------> out
Emerson-----------> in

thank you for doing business.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts