Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More speculation that Beckham intends to return to Old Trafford should he leave Madrid, as his spot in the NT is under pressure from SWP and a recent slump in form. Would such a move benefit both parties?

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
I don't see him returning to Man Utd anytime soon, maybe some other English club. And yea there's already another thread on this.

·
Registered
786 Posts
i can't see it happening but he is the best crosser of the ball in the world so he would be very usefull for us. maybe Rudd would hit form again with him on the wing

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
No, being Cristiano Ronaldo's backup would not help his career. Maybe a team that needs someone on the right like Newcastle or Liverpool(imagine that) :eekani:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Maybe a stint for the Yokohama whatevers in the J-League would be more suited for the most overrated midfielder in the world.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Andr3w said:
Maybe a stint for the Yokohama whatevers in the J-League would be more suited for the most overrated midfielder in the world.
There's always the new Australian Premier League :undecide:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
It's weird how this comes out after arguably David Beckham's two best games back-to-back this season(Madrid derby at the Calderon and against Zaragoza on Sunday).

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I did not see them, thats why. Probably just a fluke. ;)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
khimik said:
He can come to Adelaide United if he wants. :proud:
He will make all of those players look like fools when he dribbles past them. Maybe he would be celebrated as the 'new' Maradona there or something.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
zack_manutd said:
He will make all of those players look like fools when he dribbles past them. Maybe he would be celebrated as the 'new' Maradona there or something.
I don't think you're in any position to be talking about crappy domestic leagues coming from Singapore. ;)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
United shouldn't take him back. :nono: United should go in for SWP for the right and play Ronaldo on the left. United have other matters to tend to in the shape of a Keane replacement. Gerrard would be ideal but that is a distant dream. ;)

Note: This thread exists in the Utd. forum but maybe the thread starter wanted the board's opinion rather than the Utd./EPL fans only. So let it remain here. ;)

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Andr3w said:
Yawn.

:rolleyes:

Beckham is the most dangerous player in World Football from dead-ball situations. I don't care if he doesn't have the ability to beat 3 or 4 players (we have Figo, Solari, Zidane, Ronaldo and Raul for that, anyway) the point is, if he is used on the right he is one of the better players in World Football. It's true that at the moment he is struggling for form (although his performance against Real Zaragoza suggests he is improving greatly) but that doesn't change the fact he is still class at his best.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Haroon said:
Note: This thread exists in the Utd. forum but maybe the thread starter wanted the board's opinion rather than the Utd./EPL fans only. So let it remain here. ;)
Calcio always wants his threads in this forum;)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
khimik said:
I don't think you're in any position to be talking about crappy domestic leagues coming from Singapore. ;)
You don't know what you are talking about :dielaugh:

:star: :thmbup: :proud: CHAMPIONS OF SOUTH EAST ASIA :star: :thmbup: :proud:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
C.Ronaldo is better then becks, becks should retire :howler:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts