Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Liverpool would be the worst team ever to win the CL, they lack class, only having 1-2 world class player in there ranks. Also if Liverpool win the CL and end up 5th in the League with Everton 4th they would stop Everton entering, do you think this would be fair on the Toffees? cos i dont :nono:

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
They only have to get through Juventus, Chelsea and probably Milan to do it.

I can absolutely see why you're making this thread now.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
I think Liverpool would be the worst team ever to win the CL, they lack class, only having 1-2 world class player in there ranks. Also if Liverpool win the CL and end up 5th in the League with Everton 4th they would stop Everton entering, do you think this would be fair on the Toffees? cos i dont :nono:
oh so bitter, I take it you think we'll win it then...

...I think the ManU team of 99 was the worse

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SM ONLINE said:
oh so bitter, I take it you think we'll win it then...

...I think the ManU team of 99 was the worse
:googly: dont lie

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stam, Yorke, Cole, Beckham, Giggs, Schmeichel, Irwin......All at there Peak would get in Liverpools team

·
Registered
65 Posts
Shut it Manc Scum, your team was the worst on both occassions you won it, 68 and 99 lets hope it will never be repeated

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
Everton 4th they would stop Everton entering, do you think this would be fair on the Toffees? cos i dont :nono:

What you're saying is 'if Liverpool win the Champions League, it wouldn't be fair for them to play in it becuase Everton wouldn't be able to get in to the Champions League because they finished fourth'.

SM used the right word; 'bitter'.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
Why, its a valid thread :stuckup:
How is it a valid thread? Liverpool are what? 7th favourites to win at this stage?

If the question was "Are Liverpool the worst team ever to make the Quarter Finals of the CL?" then it's valid.

The answer is no btw.

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Firenze said:
What you're saying is 'if Liverpool win the Champions League, it wouldn't be fair for them to play in it becuase Everton wouldn't be able to get in to the Champions League because they finished fourth'.

SM used the right word; 'bitter'.
me? :scream:, Everton have played great football all season and it doesnt matter if there 20 points infront of liverpool if liverpool win cl :neutral:

·
Registered
65 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
me? :scream:, Everton have played great football all season and it doesnt matter if there 20 points infront of liverpool if liverpool win cl :neutral:
you show me any game where the blueshite have played great football, all there games have been based on determination not on the quality of football, Everton are one of the worst teams in the Premiership, its just they have a togetherness, in my opinion, Everton in the Champions League would just devalue the competition

·
Registered
65 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
****ing scouse twat
Scouse twat who has seen 4 European Cups return to the hallowed turf of Anfield Road :)

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
If this thread is started to discuss on the worst team ever to win the Champion's League, then there is no reason why it should be closed. But if it turns out to be some name-calling, club bashing thread between rival fans then it'll be closed.

My vote for the worst ever CL winner is Steaua Bucharest in 1986.

PS: TheUrchins & KyleLeonard, please refrain from insulting other posters on XT. Thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
ilgenio said:
If this thread is started to discuss on the worst team ever to win the Champion's League, then there is no reason why it should be closed. But if it turns out to be some name-calling, club bashing thread between rival fans then it'll be closed.

PS: TheUrchins & KyleLeonard, please refrain from insulting other posters on XT. Thanks

errrrrrrrrrrm so being called a Fc'uking Scouse twat isnt insultive?...........oh right

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ilgenio said:
If this thread is started to discuss on the worst team ever to win the Champion's League

on XT. Thanks
Finally, someone understands my thread meaning, i was pointing out would there of been a worse winner if Liverpool won it? because i dont think there would be

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
ilgenio said:
PS: TheUrchins, please refrain from insulting other posters on XT. Thanks
kyle called him a "scouse twat" ya no

TheUrchins said:
Everton in the Champions League would just devalue the competition
Everton probably wouldn't get past the CL qulaifying rounds tbh

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.