Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Yeah well even though the Sub was bad, Camoranesi wasn't a golden donkey anyway.

·
Registered
688 Posts
He should have bought aqualani, so maybe somone in out team would shoot from outside the area for a change!!!!

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont care if Camo was poor or not, you do not take off a farken attacking winger and put in his place a defensive midfielder if you are trying to win the game.

I still can't believe this sub.

A

·
0 Posts
I've gotten over this so-called tactics. I've experienced it enough with Milan :pp
anyway, i hope in the last game that Cassano and Aquilani will be in the 11.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think he was trying to avoid losing the game, because that would mean our tournament would be over. Having barely avoided defeat because of Buffon I think he wanted to make sure we didn't lose.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Camo in the 2nd half didn't get forward enough...in actually most of the 2nd half he spent it as if he was a full-back...no drifting in to support DP or Toni.

Ah well...

·
Registered
32,684 Posts
Camo had been pushed back to the CM when Quagliarella entered for Perrotta and he looked tired.

Not unreasonable to pack the midfield a bit there and Ambro has been seen to decide a match from a dead-ball before.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Borriello should have entered in the final minutes because if Toni was winning many aerial battles, then Borriello and Toni would have battered their way to some chances.

·
Registered
17,197 Posts
Before making a thread like this, you could have realized that:

a) the team had no structure throughout the whole game, and were always at risk, before, and especially after Perrotta sub.

b) Camoranesi was playing CM and was very tired.

c) Quagliarella was playing left midfield when defending.

d) the sub allowed everyone to play in their correct position

e) sub brought more meat

You could question not bringing Aquilani instead but other than that...

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Camoranesi off -- Ambrosini on.

Was this a sick joke? :yuck:
that wasn't joke

we will closed 1-2 lost...we need some defence player
and ambrosini has heading clutch ability also

not bad choice imo

anyway donadoni's mistake is adp start not cassano who only one could creative something in squad

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
He should have bought aqualani, so maybe somone in out team would shoot from outside the area for a change!!!!
:thumbsup:

I dont care if Camo was poor or not, you do not take off a farken attacking winger and put in his place a defensive midfielder if you are trying to win the game.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes, I question not putting on Aquilani.

Regardless, Donadoni is an idiot.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Scudetto
23,383 Posts
If you watch Milan, you would notice that when Milan are chasing the game, Ambro becomes a target man :D

I guess that was what Don was looking for, at least I thought so.. Because Ambro didn't play target man!

·
Registered
14,870 Posts

You may remember the numerous times Ambrosini have won games for Milan in the dying minutes. I believe this was why he was brought on. Didn't work, but at least there is some history to back the decision. Not like when Mancini brought on a defender for a midfielder when loosing ;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts