Xtratime Community banner

Who is the worst player of the season thus far?

• Stankovic

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Burdisso

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Vieira

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Solari

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Materazzi

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Maicon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crespo

Votes: 1 3.7%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Definitely Solari for me.

On the level of dissapointment, with reference from last season's... probably you might say Stankovic and probably Crespo.

Some expected Rivas. Taking up the EU, doing nothing were the expectations, and hey... Tyson Rocks !!!

Jimegol, was deemed a Mariano Gonzalez :D... he had really good games when he came into the picture... then injuries and dip... and back at a proper level... I 'd like him to Sign on. (without comparing him with Diego, Deco, Rakitic, Lucho G, Quaresma, Rosina., without thinking that signing him would 'block' them coming )

Vieira, apart from his attitude, his fitness was the issue. Still in my mind a capable player. It is not his fault that Mancini chooses to play him half-fit.

so Attitudes aside, who was the worse player in playing.

Of course the season is still on..... we can keep this rolling :D

edit: ACesar manages to pull himself up a bit I think, he was the favourite to be the worst at the beginning.

·
Registered
46,084 Posts
Crespo's been the most disappointing.

Stankovic has been shit as usual, so no surprises there.

·
Banned
5 Posts
Solari worst player? Why? He hasnt played, there were no expectations to him, i dont see how he can be the worst. He sucks, sure, but thats irrelevant, he was never expected to be a deciding player.

The worst player this season, based on the expectations has to be Maicon, talk about a one season wonder, he never once played up to his good performances from last season. He has been average at best, and been ridiculously poor in over half his games. Im so disappointed in Maicon, what a failure.

Stankovic ofc has been a sack of useless crap as well, but that was expected.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Interesting view about Maicon, sure he´s been quiet this season without any notice. But since he hasn´t effed up defensively he hasn´t got too much criticism.

Solari should not be considered, like he has had any chances this season? He hasn´t played so he hasn´t been able to be worst.

Crespo has been just as good as last year, Mancini just simply never play him. Not his fault. I´m sure with Crespo we´d probably score a lot more these last couple of months since Cruz has been absolutely horrible.

There are only two players that should be considered since they have been downright horrendous:
Dejan Stankovic
Nicolas Burdisso

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
How can one say Solari has been the worst player since he hasn't even played? Last time I checked you can't impress if you don't take the field.

My disappointments:

Vieira
Maicon
Stankovic

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Patrick Vieira

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Worst player of the season? Dejan Stankovic. No one else has consistently dissapointed more than he has.

Dissapointments include Patrick Vieira and Marco Materazzi's poor form for me. Of course I'll mention Recoba for old times sake. :D

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Deki,Matrix(but I was expecting this return to the normal matrix) and crespo have been the most disappointing for me.

·
Registered
17,354 Posts
it's hard to choose between Stankovic, Vieira and Materazzi

all have been atrocious though

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Crespo has been just as good as last year, Mancini just simply never play him. Not his fault. I´m sure with Crespo we´d probably score a lot more these last couple of months since Cruz has been absolutely horrible
It's all your fault though - poor Cruz expected to win the Golden Ball due to your threads and has still not been able to get over his disappointment of being snubbed. :D

As for the worst player - I am very biased but I have to say Stankovic.

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
Disappointment is totally different to worst. Maicon has hardly been worst, that's hilarious. But then I figured out it was Azzkikr and he's just trying to be different, this is the same guy who wears a Santa claus outfit during Easter so he has to be forgiven.

Worst ; Stankovic and Vieira.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Disappointment is totally different to worst. Maicon has hardly been worst, that's hilarious. But then I figured out it was Azzkikr and he's just trying to be different, this is the same guy who wears a Santa claus outfit during Easter so he has to be forgiven.

Worst ; Stankovic and Vieira.
I had expected more from Ibra, Viera and Stanko. Also Solari when got the chances has´nt impressed me. Whatelse? Maybe Burdisso who I thougt would mature this year havent lived up to my expectitions. He is still a risk.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
As others have said, it simply can't be Solari, as he hasn't played, and we know he is crap already, so there is no surprise.

For me its....Burdisso, Maicon(in retrospect I just expected more) , Stankovic(I'm not a hater of the man, his injury might of screwed him up. I just think he is not cut out to be an AM/CM for this club)

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Do a Poll.

Worst player of the season for me (for the last 3 seasons actually): Do I even need to say it :D

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Maicon shouldn't be on that list.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Ohh yay! I love polls! Especially where I get to choose who I hate the most out of Stankovic and Vieira....as much as you suck Stankovic

I have to go with Vieira :finger:

·
Banned
4 Posts
Saying Vieira has been the worst, proves 1. you dont watch the games and 2. you dont know shit about whats going on. All of stankovic, materazzi and burdisso have been much worse.

Vieira has sucked apart from the palermo game yes, but in reality he did get back to the team after a long injury and he came at a time where the entire team had started to suck. Only a moron would expect him to make an impact when he just came back from injury and with the team in complete chaos.

Stankovic on the other hand, sucked while the team played decent as well, he has been a complete disaster to say the least. He has played more than twice the amount of minutes that vieira has and he has sucked in every single one of them.

Materazzi and burdisso have both been exceptionaly poor in defense and at the same time made decisive mistakes like red card and shit. What a pair of losers.

But in the end Stankovic still wins this award. Infact ill go as far as saying hes been the worst player in the entire league this season. Id pick any midfielder from any club in serie a over this *** atm.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts