Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I couldn't wait for Italy to kick start thier campaign just so that I could watch my favourite player DEL PIERO play.

Italy-Ecuador- I couldn't wait, I was screaming for Del Piero to come on

Alas, I was as majorly disappointed as ever. He lost the ball at almost every touch. He didn't make a single challenege even when the Ecuador player was 2 meters away from him.

I have always thought this guy was Itlay's best player but finally (even though it's only the first game). I have given up on this player (who is perhaps the world's most talented support striker) but doesn't play with passion, determination and is heartless with his approach to the game.

Del Piero is just a big name and the biggest flop in the games history. He is a major disapointment. He is a big time dosser. His candle has burned out long before his legend ever will.

BUT

For me

he is ALSO the most talented player int he world, and I will always adore him.

SO COME ON

DEL PIERO and ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I can't believe when I read your threat...

You mention that you like him but you put a thread written Worst Player in this Group...

It makes me wonders.. are you a basher or a stupid nitwit person who do not know nothing about DP..

The reason why DP play suck on the first game, that's b'coz a psycho coach who put him 5 minutes before the game was over.. And it's not fair, cause DP can do a lot if Trap give him a chance to be a starter..

So, he's not worst.. and the game not even start yet.. so relax, man ;)

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
It's pretty harsh to make that assumption on Del Piero after he has only played 15 minutes. Italy were cruising by the time he came on and were sitting back, so he did not have much to do.

Worst Player so far has to be Prosinecki and Suker, they were disappointing against Mexico.

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
worst performances, yeah, but they certainly will not be remembered as bad players ;)

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So you guys think my man Alex will play good.....

Cheers!!!!

I badly want him to play well for Italy so I can shut up all my English mates thats why I was so frustrated.

·
6,645 Posts
Paolo Maldini is without a doubt THE worst player in this group.

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Krist Novoselic said:
Paolo Maldini is without a doubt THE worst player in this group.
:confused:

He did not have the best game last night but the first match against Ecuador he rocked. He is one of the best players in this group, not the worst.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Well maldini has been pure crap and this is a milan fan talking

he should retire all together after the wc, he is just not the same, he is donw to level ov avg players but his name keeps him on the team.

he should not sink like baresi did and costacurta is doing and outstay his welcome

also the ecuador team has been crap

Suker and Prosinecki i think deserve this honour for their lack of a performance vs mexico

Lav

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LAV

I think your being very harsh on Maldini there mate.

The guy has really been tremendous for Italy in both games. He really is playing better now than he did at Euro 2000.

I'll tell ya what Materrazzi has been shi t really shi t!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
The worst player of this Group is MARCO MATERAZZI. :fero:

He and the refree cost Italy the match. I don't get one thing though. Materazzi plays good football constantly for Inter but for Italy he sucked that they. Was it a fluke prformance just as was Nesta's in the Roman derby or he is not used to high pressure situations. anyway bottom-line whatever may be the reason he suxs. :mad:

Ciao

1 - 13 of 13 Posts