Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we all agree who he is. I am just wondering if there is anyone worth comparing to this guy.

I also wonder, whose bright idea it was to bring a 32 year old Serie B claiber defender. And do add to the mystery, spending half the contract of Italy's 3rd GK and a very decent young midfilder in Galloppa.

Really mind bobbling.

Any other bad Roma players come to mind?

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
I am sure Spalletti knows this so i wonder why he entered him on the field today in an unsealed important game .

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have we ever won a game with him in the field?

I am not being sarcastic, I really want to know.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On hindsight, wouldn't keeping Ferrari with a new contract and increased waged have been less costy? Both in financial terms and points.

Now the same story will happen with Panucci and the new guy from no where.

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
Dont worry man we bought the new Nesta Diamoutene :D, really i dont know who chooses this players, here in the Egyptian league most of the defenders are better than Loria.
About Ferrari contract, nothing new the story will be repeated with Panucci and also it seems Aquilani will leave, this managment sucks .

·
Nun c'è Problema!
3,178 Posts
I will be happy if he'll be as good as Rigobert Song, in his old days.

As for Loria, send him packing to the team where Andreolli plays and bring the kid back:thumbsup:

·
va' fancul
1,903 Posts
Is he a shitty player? Yes. Is he the worst ever? Hell no.

Lima, Dellas, Mido and some others come before.

·
Professional Pirate
7,103 Posts
Lima no
Dellas f*ck no
Mido - argueably but the only difference was that he never conceeded a goal,luxury of being a striker.

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
It's still Lima for me. The guy couldn't even control the ball properly and couldn't pass at all.

·
Registered
28,216 Posts
Didn't think Lima was too bad

What about some of these characters...Choutos, Poggi and Fabio Jr :howler:

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I remember Lima making a spectacular cross for Montella to score in the derby. Not totally useless.

How about Xavier? Now that was so depressing.

·
Registered
28,216 Posts
Anyone remember Bartelt turning a game at the Olimpico against Fiorentina in the 98/99 season after Bati scored early, we ended up winning it 2-1.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Yes! After that game, the tifosi adored him, because he was a very charismatic player with his fancy footwork and flowing blonde locks! A very Roma-type player, you could say.

·
Registered
28,216 Posts
Definitely, a poor man's Caniggia almost. Here is the game in question....

[tub]wIabymBPKAE[/tub]

Great stuff :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
just looked on Wikipedia and if accurate, Bartelt has scored 1 goal since 2001....and he's still playing :D ......had a good record for Lanus the season before (13 in 18) before Roma signed him

1 - 20 of 45 Posts