Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Away to Leverkusen in CL 2-4

Votes: 6 22.2%

Worst match of the season

422 views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  pool_till_I_die 
#1 ·
Vote and explain your vote!:yawn:

#2 ·
I voted for Derby match where we sh!tting luck to win:eek: We didn't deserve to even draw:rolleyes: Dudek saved a penalty and Owen scored after a blunder by keeper Poom which was probably the ONLY scoring chance in the whole match for us. On the other hand, Derby threatened to score again and again but simply the day was not theirs. Other than that, we played the whole match like a 3rd division team and I wonder how we ended up tih 3 points:dazed:

#7 ·
I don't quite agree:eek: Against Chelsea, we may have conceded 4-0 but the scoreline doesn't always tell the whole story. 4-0 indeed flattered Chelsea for their efforts. 3 of the goals were actually rebounds from Dudek saves and it was just pure dumb luck for the Blues that each time the ball fell to an on-rushing Chelsea player;)

#11 ·
I vote for the most anti-matches of all matches -- Blackburn (a). We created nothing except one chance. And we were playing the most boring football I have ever seen for a long while. The defeats I feel were down to poor performances overall, but the Blackburn game takes the cake when it comes to anti-football.:(

paw:eek:

#13 ·
But Barcelona and Blackburn are in two different classes. We went to Nou Camp for a draw and got it. For that, I am proud of GH. We went to Ewood for a draw and got it. For that, I am angry. With the team, of course. We could have played better and got something. I am not against anti-football. But I am against playing anti-football against weaker opposition.:)

paw;)

#16 ·
I am sorry but there is only one match that should be in this poll and this is the Leverkushen match... that was so crushing... conceding 4 with OUR defence playing as it was:(

It hurts even now just to think about it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.