Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
come on, name them and shame them. Who gets the prize in your opinion?

for me:

Feyenoord - Ruud Gullit - came to us claiming that he'd raise the standards and that we were title candidates. 12 months on, he had bought 14 new players, fallen out with a number of players, finished 25 points behind PSV and once again he asked for new players. A day later he got sacked. I dare you to find a worse manager than him.

Holland - Dick Advocaat :D

Spurs - Gross, future England manager Gerry Francis & Pleat. Take a pick

Honorable mentions also for Arie Haan, Jan Wouters, Danny Blind and Aad de Mos

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
brazil - sebastião lazaroni. italy 1990

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Brazil

the worst one i have seen here was a guy called Afranio Riul, that managed Corinthians for 4 games in 1994.

He was hired for the club as a totally unknown figure to the world of football. In his presentation he said he was a Palmeiras fan.

Then he has some awful decisions, in which he managed to lose all 4 of his games. Then Gavioes da Fiel (organized supporters who have big influence on the club) just asked the directors to sack him , which they did with all the desire in the world.

Then 4 days later the guy sadly died in a car crash. Despite the car crash, he was the worst manager i have ever seen.

Btw, Passarela was awful in Corinthians also.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
He was hired for the club as a totally unknown figure to the world of football. In his presentation he said he was a Palmeiras fan.
:howler: :howler: :howler:

Good idea there. :D:D

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Terry Fenwick
Graham Rix
Steve Claridge
John Gregory

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Bielsa, Luxemburgo, Roger LaMerde

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
G Hoddle! WOW.....I can do such a better job than that ******, in all honesty - I know I can. All those wasted nights playing Football Manager have to be good for something right?! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Luxemburgo- Was the culprit of making Brazil almost miss its first world cup ever with some atrocious results and after he was fired Brazil played like Brazil. Same exact thing with Real Madrid, after he left the team started playing way better and the magic box formation or whatever he called it failed and failed miserably with us.

Souness- I dont even understand how hes a professional coach that manages to get jobs, he has no tactical sense whatsoever.

·
Thought Criminal
14,005 Posts
idiOTTO BARIC!!! for the Croatian NT.

Last Euro we played the Swiss went up a goal then went bunker defence for the rest of the match!?!?!?!?!

Our squad now, the starters, they were almost all playing on the bench at euro.

This guy said before the euro that we dont stand a chance(which with him managing of course we didnt). The worst manager to EVER coach our NT.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts