Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me it's easy Bogiecevic from Belenenses he put DMC at DC RW at DMC he was total crap, maybe even insane

·
International
9,526 Posts
toss up between Taylor and Keegan during their time with England.....we're still trying to live down those embarassing times.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
When it comes to positions noone can beat Lars/Tommy for Sweden who put the central defender Johan Mjällby as the playmaker/offensive midifelder in our diamond midfield. But they are not worthles managers.

Have to be Keegan in that case Fred, I remember how outplayed you where in some matches under him.

Tardelli for Inter brought some new meaning to the word "failure".

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
For Athletic it has to be Dragoslav Stepanovic "Stepi". He was a great guy but as a coach he was terrible. He played players out of position and even became crazy in some games and substituted a striker for a defender in minute 90 when we were loosing..:rolleyes: Put a 22 years old Julen Guerrero as captain, something that has produced problems after... The only good thing he did for Athletic was winning in Bernabeu.:proud:

When he was fired he went to Frankfurt. Their previous coach had been sacked because the team was about 10th place and they wanted to qualify for Europe, well, with Stepi they ended up relegating to second division..:eek:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
To make this thread interest, re-name it, worse manager you ever saw not named Tardelli!

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Guys,

Believe it or not, Corinthians has had a worse manager than Keegan or Tardelli.

It was a so called Afranio Riul, who in his presentation stated he supported Palmeiras (our biggest rivals). That to infuriate everyone.

Then the guy stayed in 4 games and lost all of them, when the directors finally fired him for the happiness of everyone;)

·
Registered
59,023 Posts
Arie Haan at Feyenoord and probably Gerry Francis for Spurs (yes, even worse than Gross)

All time worst Dutch manager is probably Aad de Mos. You just have to see the ammount of clubs he's worked and for how long to see how bad he is :eek: he always starts an argument with the clubs best player or the board then gets sacked within 3 months :howler:

but this Afranio Riul guy does take the biscuit :howler: :eek: :D

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Oh please Keegan is a great manager, its just cos of his tirade against Ferguson that the rags don't like him. He took Fulham from 3rd Division to 1st Division and layed the foundations for tigana to take them to the premiership. He took Newcastle from relegation fodder in the 1st division to 2nd in the Premiership in only a few years. He also has made City and established premiership team and broke many records in his first season. He was a poor England manager but was better than Taylor.

Frank Clark was terrible for city. He had no idea of the size of the club and that it should be in the premiership. He brought in crap and sold quality. He left out Rosler and Kinkladze and got us relegated to division 2. Bought Lee Dradbury for 3.5m when we were heading for Division 2. There was a reason he wasn't signed up for a team until he was in his mid 20s.

Alan Ball was also crap, but I don't have time to write about him. Replaced Paul Walsh with Gerry Creany, nuff said.

~ The Green ;)ne

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Passarella came to Parma, lost his six first games before finally getting the sack. I wouldn't bet against us still paying his wages. :rolleyes:

Still he was very succesful in Argentina, so he sure as hell ain't the worst manager ever. Just wanted to put forward my biasm, like everyone else does. :)

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Guys,

Believe it or not, Corinthians has had a worse manager than Keegan or Tardelli.
It was a so called Afranio Riul, who in his presentation stated he supported Palmeiras (our biggest rivals). That to infuriate everyone.
:tongue: :D I dont know if he s the worse but Im sure he s the stupiest of them all.:tongue:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
A.V said:
What was the name of the Romanian who mangaed Inter briefly in the late 90's
Lucescu? I don't think so. He has won Süperlig with Besiktas and Galatasaray.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Txupa said:
For Athletic it has to be Dragoslav Stepanovic "Stepi". He was a great guy but as a coach he was terrible. He played players out of position and even became crazy in some games and substituted a striker for a defender in minute 90 when we were loosing..:rolleyes: Put a 22 years old Julen Guerrero as captain, something that has produced problems after... The only good thing he did for Athletic was winning in Bernabeu.:proud:

When he was fired he went to Frankfurt. Their previous coach had been sacked because the team was about 10th place and they wanted to qualify for Europe, well, with Stepi they ended up relegating to second division..:eek:
Hehe, poor Stepi :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts