Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jezzzz i been away for a long time... a little too long, however one of the questions i never asked last time i was around was...

who is the worst manger/ managers ever

see i was discussing this with some mates and we came to the following conclusions

IN NO ORDER

1) Glen hoddle: Wanted for: a) saying 'disabled people were bad in thier previous life, thats why they are disabled' :howler:
b) Taking a faith healer to the WC 98 instead of Andy Cole :howler:

2) Alberto Zacherroni:Wanted for: a) an inter 3-4-3 with Van der Meyde upfront :howler:
b) getting beat 5-1 by arsenal :howler:
c) Getting a job anywhere :howler:

3) Gerrard Houlier: Wanted for: a) a 5 year plan taking 7 years :howler:
b) The most basic tactics since subbuteo :howler:
c) Putting so much pressure on owen to run that his hamstring will never be the same again :howler:
d) not buying anelka :howler:
e) buying Diouf :howler:

These are some of mine..... what are yours?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LE21 forever!!! said:
2002/2003 season, give it up for LOUIS VAN GAAL
hmmm yeah i remember that..... he never wanted riquelme did he? and he had that whole 3 upfront thing going on with Overmars..... but he won the CL.....so i think not..... come i want to see some real bad managers.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Zdenek Zeman. He can tell his teams to have a free for all on the pitch and wow the crowd, but when it comes to making Serie A clubs successful he should have stayed down in B.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Andr3w said:
Zdenek Zeman. He can tell his teams to have a free for all on the pitch and wow the crowd, but when it comes to making Serie A clubs successful he should have stayed down in B.
ahahah lol... ok ill take that one :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Marco Tardelli, Zac was bad but this guy sadly had no clue and I believe we witnessed our worst defeat against the neighbours under him.

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
Interista said:
Marco Tardelli, Zac was bad but this guy sadly had no clue and I believe we witnessed our worst defeat against the neighbours under him.
6-1?He was the manager then?:eekani:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Interista, I hope you realise that your signature basically admits that your team is vastly inferior to AC and Juve, and that the quote speaks volumes about the ambition of your coach. Which could also backfire should Mancini flop.

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
Andr3w said:
At least Lecce play Football,unlike Juventus.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
zonetatious said:
Interista, I hope you realise that your signature basically admits that your team is vastly inferior to AC and Juve, and that the quote speaks volumes about the ambition of your coach. Which could also backfire should Mancini flop.
It also means Roberto has great feeling in talking a club in a slump to hopefully the top, time will tell either way.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Purger said:
At least Lecce play Football,unlike Juventus.
Oh yeah I forgot Juventus doesn't play football. They don't have 11 men on the pitch passing the ball around, making constructive attacks, then becoming compact to defend against the opposition. Futhermore when Juventus plays there is no such thing as a ball on the field rather a puck which slides around on the ice at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

Go sell your shit to the tourists.

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
Andr3w said:
Oh yeah I forgot Juventus doesn't play football. They don't have 11 men on the pitch passing the ball around, making constructive attacks, then becoming compact to defend against the opposition. Futhermore when Juventus plays there is no such thing as a ball on the field rather a puck which slides around on the ice at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

Go sell your shit to the tourists.
No you don't,you play anti-football.:tongue:

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Zibi Boniek - Poland

Getting beaten by Latvia at home. Destroyed the Polish NT.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Poor Leeds were afflicted with a string of terrible managers: Howard Wilkinson's and Terry Venables' tenures were laughable. Man City's Steve "45 days" Coppell was also terrible. I have no kind words for Van Gaal, either. I and other Barcelona fans will never forget some of the ridiculous things he used to say in press conferences. Oh, and Claudio "mediocre" Ranieri deserves mention.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
In Corinthians, in the start of 94 there was this unknown guy who took charge... a certain Afranio Riul (who no one ever heard again from him again). He took charge of Corinthians, and his first interview he said he supporter Palmeiras... our bigest rival.
then he lost 4 consecutive games, and the fans and the directors had a meeting to fire the guy. Ever game the fans were taunting the idiot!

1 - 20 of 115 Posts