Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep this is definately the worst league in the world!

no doubt about it !!

to think u all get so excited about it to!

L

·
0 Posts
Whoa there !
Theres plenty of worse leagues out there, who have been out for plenty of years, as opposed to MLS which has only been in existance for 5.
I believe that for example the Metrostars could beat the Lithuanian, Estonian, Latvian, Bosnian teams. And the Metrostars are supposedly the worst in the league.

L

·
0 Posts
Whoa there !
Theres plenty of worse leagues out there, who have been out for plenty of years, as opposed to MLS which has only been in existance for 5.
I believe that for example the Metrostars could beat the Lithuanian, Estonian, Latvian, Bosnian teams. And the Metrostars are supposedly the worst in the league.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Nick54....what are you comparing MLS with ?

the average attendance per game is 14k...only better in argentina, brazil or mexico.....who can do more that 14k average in europe ? (besides the soccer powers of UK, germany, italy, spain or portugal)

lets hear the facts not you crazy unfounded ideas!

B

·
0 Posts
americans are crazy about football because it is something new and lot of money is invested in the whole project. the same would have happened if baseball comes to my country(serbia) followed with huge amounts of money. everybody would be going to the mathces to watch but that wouldn't mean that we are good.
i agree with nick54 that american league is very low, not lowest one but certanly one of the worst leagues in the wotld.
regards,

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Give it time to grow..How else did all of these other leagues develop..BUT look at the style of play..ITS not exciting...You cannot compare this league MLS to European leagues..THe european leagues have been around for a long time...
NAme one team from mls who could compete in the copa uefa or the cl..NO WAY ...THere is talent in the US but in general their entire style sucks...
Did anyone see US - RUSSIA very poor game for the americans....

·
Registered
301 Posts
cmg3232....no one answered my questions ?

what league are you comparing MLS with ?
what is the average attendance number for Servia or greece ?

do not mix here super powers like brazil, argentina, UK, spain, Italy or portugal. They have been around for over 90 yrs, MLS is a 5 yr old baby!

about competing in the CL or uefa championships, does not make any sense! Please... and besides in that euro tournaments only the big names survive (valencia, real, Bayern or Barca)....Galastaray is a surprise to many...

the americans will and are able to compete with anybody OUTSIDE THE superligas mentioned above. No question about that.

ask lothar M and Hristo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts