Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this could be fun,Who do you think has the wrst hairstyle in football it could be anyone.Some that stand out to me are Ronaldinho,Robbie Keane who looks a bit gay,Mexes what is that?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Ronaldinho
Ronaldo in WC 2002
Totti Euro 2004
Vieri After 2003 onwards
Cassano when he had long hair
ALexi Kobi whatever his name is on the LA team in the USA a while back

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh how could I forget the Spanish clown Ivan Campo. :tongue:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Camoranesi... he looked like a grandmother. it just didnt suit him.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Lombardo and Pancaro. Just shave it I say.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
I think some of you are unable to separate the face from the hair. Still...

Schumy said:
Ok this could be fun,Who do you think has the wrst hairstyle in football it could be anyone.Some that stand out to me are Ronaldinho,Robbie Keane who looks a bit gay,Mexes what is that?
Robbie Keane looks a bit gay? How so? Does he turn you on? I'm not gay, but Robbie Keane has a good haircut and is looks handsome. Does that make him gay? Mexes lookes twice as gay.

Real_Madrid said:
Sergio Garcia, Levane's player, loaned from Barca.
What? Has it changed from last season? It's not that bad.

J_Reyes#9 said:
Ronaldo at WC '02 is the undisputed winner
The answer, period. Absolutely ridiculous, but then what did you expect? I suppose he wonders why his ex left him too.

Rob Edwards said:
And I love the guy but...

WTF is that?
Agreed. He even went from that to really cool, but then went back to that. What was he on? Seriously, when Baggio did that military/shaved/cropped thing, it was really cool. He totally pulled it off. Then he went back to the ponytail. :irritate:

Firenze said:
Remember the old Pablo Aimar cut?
The sort of "fro"? Nothing wrong with that. Got a bit shaggy, but he's naturally curly. Playing into his strength.

liverpool4ever said:
Maxi Lopez? :D
Huh?

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
anyone that shaves their head completely, not really on black players but white players just look like neanderthal thugs.

anyone with a bald head, grow your hair, you will look much cuter. :D

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
anyone that shaves their head completely, not really on black players but white players just look like neanderthal thugs.

anyone with a bald head, grow your hair, you will look much cuter. :D
Anyone who's actually got a bad receding hairline or is balding should shave their head ASAP. The sooner the better. If you grow it out, the receding areas are more evident. Case in point, Andre Agassi.

·
63,337 Posts
.BLAUGRANA. said:
Anyone who's actually got a bad receding hairline or is balding should shave their head ASAP. The sooner the better. If you grow it out, the receding areas are more evident. Case in point, Andre Agassi.
grow old gracefully why don't you ?

nothing wrong with a receding hairline, it made Bruce Willis what he is today. :stuckup:

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
grow old gracefully why don't you ?

nothing wrong with a receding hairline, it made Bruce Willis what he is today. :stuckup:
I'm growing old so gracefully that I may as well be the modern day Dorian Gray.

Bruce Willis shaved his head Einstein.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
LMAO! The little two advert box right below the home/about/forum/donate headers just had links for baldness! :howler:

·
63,337 Posts
.BLAUGRANA. said:
I'm growing old so gracefully that I may as well be the modern day Dorian Gray.

Bruce Willis shaved his head Einstein.
Bruce Willis only shaved his head when he got an ego, he made his name in Moonlighting and he wasn't shved then, as soon as he shaved his head his serious career went down the toilet.

the moral is if you shave your head people don't take you seriously anymore.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Bruce Willis only shaved his head when he got an ego, he made his name in Moonlighting and he wasn't shved then, as soon as he shaved his head his serious career went down the toilet.

the moral is if you shave your head people don't take you seriously anymore.
Moonlighting? Serious career? Is that all you get on the telly over there? LMAO! ROFL!!!

LMAO! I thought that was if you wore a piece. You seriously need to get some advice if that's your take on a shaved head.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts