Xtratime Community banner

Interisti, who do you hate more? Juve or Milan?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wish I could get a poll up. For me, Milan b/c of its historical arrogance in Milan.

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Milan as they are from the same city. But then again i hate Juve wait they dont even deserve to hav a capital letter in front of their name - juve there we go thats better.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Different Colors... same s h i t!

nar.... not exactly though..

Nothing for juve here.. but only a bit of respect for the milan TEAM... NOT thier fans.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
i respect and envy both clubs on their organisation and success
serie a: Juve
CL: Milan

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
if its our worst foe
at this moment in time it has to be Milan, we havent beatan them in 3 seasons, and that is not on

Juve we have beatan finally after a similar long episode

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I sense a lot of love in here :kiss:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Milan.

We always lose against them even if we're playing better. :groan:

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
juve, the cheats

milan i have a little respect for but they are no inter, far far from it

·
Registered
60,551 Posts
Inter's worst foe is Inter.

I despise Juve much more to be honest and I'd rather see Milan win the Scudetto than those refs bribing - drug snorting - cheats.

I do hate Milan but I respect them.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
This might help some of you decide. I hate both and the only team I hate more than Juventus and Milan is Real Madrid.

Thursday, March 3, 2005

Simoni advocates stripping Juve's titles

MILAN, March 3 (Reuters) - Former Inter Milan coach Luigi Simoni says Juventus should be stripped of the league titles won in the 1990's if the doping charges against their club doctor are confirmed after appeal.

Juventus club doctor Riccardo Agricola was found guilty in November of administering banned substances between 1994 and 1998.

Simoni was coach of the Inter side who finished runners-up to Juventus in 1998.

'I think if that sentence is confirmed, then the Italian Football Federation should take action,' Simoni told the magazine Espresso in an interview to be published on Friday.

'They should take away the titles won by Juventus in that period. I finished second with Inter in 1998 and now I discover that maybe we weren't playing on equal terms.'

Simoni said the presumption of innocence should remain until the outcome of Juve's appeal against the verdict is known and added: 'I hope that Juventus are cleared on appeal'.

But he said if Agricola's guilt was confirmed he would find it hard to believe there was not wider knowledge of his actions.

'It would be difficult, very difficult, to think that he did everything alone and that at his club, Juventus, no-one knew the players were being boosted with illegal medicine,' said Simoni.

During the period investigated Juventus also won two other league titles as well as the 1996 European Cup.

Simoni said he was not optimistic, however, that the Federation would take action.
'Even if the sentence becomes definitive, the Federation would never have the courage to take a title off Juventus.'

On Wednesday, Italian Football Federation (FIGC) president Franco Carraro said he would ask the Court of Arbitration for Sport in Lausanne to rule on the role of the FIGC in the affair.

Carraro said the ruling so far was against a Juventus club doctor and not the club.

'Juventus have not been found guilty of doping. In the five years examined their players were tested and none of them resulted positive,' said Carraro.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Do it

but i bret you galliani won't let it happen

·
Registered
45,492 Posts
I've added a poll for this topic. Go ahead and vote! :)

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
Inter's worst foe is Inter.

I despise Juve much more to be honest and I'd rather see Milan win the Scudetto than those refs bribing - drug snorting - cheats.

I do hate Milan but I respect them.
Poetry, N4L, poetry. :proud:

·
Registered
60,551 Posts
Adriano10 said:
And Mutu carries on the tradition......
I guess that's the reason why Mutu chose Dopentus in the first place. :shades:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
From a Milanista point of view, I have never hated Inter, at the veyr opposite. I simply couldn't live without Inter :stress: and I love Inter passionately :stuckup: :jester: , but in a different manner than Milan!:lala: However, I do passionately hate Rubentus like no other team in the world!!!!:yuck::rollani:

Cheers.;)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts