Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ryan Giggs Vs Arsenal maybe? :D

Also i think Tommasson did one when at Feyenoord?

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Morales, WC2002 Uruguay v Senegal in the 90min.

The importance of this miss makes it even worse.

I honestly thought he was a Senegal defender clearing it away for a corner, thats how bad it was.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Ronny Rosenthal while playing for Liverpool, against Aston Villa. I'm sure many people remember it, he got the ball infront of the open net in the most suitable position you could think of. Even a blind dog would score a goal from that position, but for some reason his shot was so strong it flew way over the top. Hilarious.

·
Registered
522 Posts
vieri's miss against south korea (2nd round; WC02) still gives me nightmares...

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
Ryan Giggs Vs Arsenal maybe? :D
the commentary of that miss we got in Australia was unforgettable too. i can't remember the exact phrases or even players involved but it was something along the lines of "....Campbell has gone down, Seaman is all over the place and somehow Giggs has still failed to score...." :howler: :D

maybe somebody has a video clip of that effort with the same commentary :hopefull:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
Joan Carew, Valencia against Inter Milan two seasons ago in the Champions League
^^^ That one was prettyyyyyyy bad. :D

Del Piero vs. France! :mad: Considering such a big game and the timing of those two misses ... it has to be right up there as one of the worst if not the worst. And two of them, not even one. :wallbang: :(

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Haroon said:
Del Piero vs. France! :mad: Considering such a big game and the timing of those two misses ... it has to be right up there as one of the worst if not the worst. And two of them, not even one. :wallbang: :(
well Barthez was kind of in the way, but I still reckon that even Corradi would have scored at least one of them :groan:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Vagabondo said:
the commentary of that miss we got in Australia was unforgettable too. i can't remember the exact phrases or even players involved but it was something along the lines of "....Campbell has gone down, Seaman is all over the place and somehow Giggs has still failed to score...." :howler: :D

maybe somebody has a video clip of that effort with the same commentary :hopefull:

AHAHHAHA there should be a thread dedicated to that quote.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Vagabondo said:
well Barthez was kind of in the way, but I still reckon that even Corradi would have scored at least one of them :groan:
He was in the way but DP could've gone either side. Those were just horrible, weak and poor attempts at goal. :yuck:

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
ABSOLUTLY NO DOUBT:

Dario Silva in the match Uruguay - Brazil (semifinal of Copa America 2004). From 1 meter he fired into the crossbar :howler:

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Firenze said:
Uruguay V Brazil COPA AMERICA 2004

Dario Silva

ABSOLUTLY NO DOUBT:

Dario Silva in the match Uruguay - Brazil (semifinal of Copa America 2004). From 1 meter he fired into the crossbar
Thank you. Definately the worst miss you'll ever see. If you haven't seen it, I strongly suggest you do.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts