Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna see what you lads think, i think Seaman - Ronaldinho, bad positioning by Spermy :rolleyes: :nono:

Also - I spelt the thread title wrong, sorry lads :googly:

·
1st Tier Poster
50,444 Posts
Worst ever was by Peter Enckelmann (Finnish goalie who played at Aston Villa). His teammate was taking a throw-in and throwed the ball back to Enkelmann. He tried to kick it, but somehow managed to miss the ball completely, he only slightly touched it with his studs and it rolled into goal. Very possibly the stupidest goal ever in EPL.

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Andy Christ said:
Worst ever was by Peter Enckelmann (Finnish goalie who played at Aston Villa). His teammate was taking a throw-in and throwed the ball back to Enkelmann. He tried to kick it, but somehow managed to miss the ball completely, he only slightly touched it with his studs and it rolled into goal. Very possibly the stupidest goal ever in EPL.
Yeah :happy: if it was carroll he would of got the ball and thrown it for a corner, He made it look like he was guilty, which he was :eek:

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
I wanna see what you lads think, i think Seaman - Ronaldinho, bad positioning by Spermy :rolleyes: :nono:

Also - I spelt the thread title wrong, sorry lads :googly:
you must be an idiot, wat a poor attempt to bash arsenal. obviously you werent looking when encklemen did his blunder

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Swiftwilly said:
you must be an idiot, wat a poor attempt to bash arsenal. obviously you werent looking when encklemen did his blunder
I would say Carrolls was worse than Encklemens :eek:

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
You're all wrong, the worst ever goalkeeping blunder is the one that mattered most. Ladies and Gentlement, I present to you...

Mr. Oliver Kahn! Taaa Daaa! The man who knew how to truly cock it up when it really mattered!

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
khimik said:
You should put some money down at the races if you're predicting things like that, Swift ;)
any relation to Peter Kay? :eek:

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Isaac said:
You're all wrong, the worst ever goalkeeping blunder is the one that mattered most. Ladies and Gentlement, I present to you...

Mr. Oliver Kahn! Taaa Daaa! The man who knew how to truly cock it up when it really mattered!
Vs Brazil when Rivaldo shot? :googly: - and Ronaldo followed in for the rebound

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Yep. Cost 'em the World Cup, he did. Way to go, Oliver! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

If you hadn't figured, I really hate the German national team and in particular a Mr. Kahn.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Ivica Kralj comes to mind.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Andy Christ said:
And one which won us the derby :cool: :proud:

Tim Flowers letting a shot bobble over his head springs to mind, I forget who's shot it was. Also who can forget Massimo Taibi's blunder to let Le Tissier score? :howler:

·
Registered
472 Posts
on this I have no doubt, just look at what Piplica (Cottbus-Germany) did 2 or 3 years ago and I assure you, you will roll on the floor!
Sorry but I don't have the clip!

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Ray Clemence for England against Scotland back in the 1976. Went down to pick up a Kenny Dalglish shot (which was basically a pass-back) and it went between his legs and in. Turned out to be the winner.

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
Les Sealey, at Wembley LC Final 1989 for Luton Town v Nottingham Forest.
Score 1-0 to us, runs to edge of area and jumps on Forests Neil Webb, giving away a penalty! He did the same thing on the same player in the League fixture the same season!
He was dropped and transfer listed, went to Man United for free, and played for Man Utd in the CWC Final against Barcelona in Rotterdam 1990 - that showed him not to f*** up for Luton:D:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts