Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr Eli Ochana. There must be better trainers in Zambia's 6th league. If he doesn't quit or Fanjiel doesn't fire his asssss, I don't know what I'll do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :irritate: :irritate:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Ohana Ha Melech... Shel Sachnin!!!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Amazing what difference a good coach can make. Look at Petah Tikva under Kashtan, these guys are on a roll.

We on the other hand...well Ohana was never a highly rated coach by anyone. I'd say the only reason he's the coach is what he did with Beitar. But that's not enough to be considered a good coach, and when you hear everyone at Teddy calling for his resignation you know something is wrong. Mind you he is not the only one to blame, our players have been playing terrible ever since the second third of the season started, we've yet to win a game, and when Asulin gets 1 on 1 chances and blows them week after week then it is definitely a crisis. We're back in the relegation fight now.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
We should have gotten Kashtan. he could have done us better...

Ohana should go in Rishon Bashar with his frined, ginzburg!!!

KSO! UR the laST TO TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Actually it was the Champions League shows, I don't think he ever participated in that terrible Channel 1 show (does anyone here ever watch it BTW? man I really miss the old Channel 5 weekly shows). Anyway many Beitar fans would've loved to see Kashtan back. But that's impossible now, he's got a 4 year contract with Petah Tikva and the management will still give Ohana a huge backup. Besides, if we sack Ohana who are we going to bring instead? Shmuel Hanin? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Uri Maliman :d

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
The Beitar management should separate the player Eli Ohana and the coach Eli Ohana. With no doubt Ohana as a player is in Beitar's history, but as a coach we could see he can't do pretty much more. Of course he has a credit, but what beitar jerusalem fans want is to see the team back at winning posts. Even though I don't think now is the moment replace him because its already reaching the middle of the season and a new coach maybe wouldn't give imediate impact.

Who is in the market BTW to acquire? I believe no one that beitar needs.

BTW is Shlomo Sharf still considering coaching?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
berko said:
The Beitar management should separate the player Eli Ohana and the coach Eli Ohana. With no doubt Ohana as a player is in Beitar's history, but as a coach we could see he can't do pretty much more. Of course he has a credit, but what beitar jerusalem fans want is to see the team back at winning posts. Even though I don't think now is the moment replace him because its already reaching the middle of the season and a new coach maybe wouldn't give imediate impact.

Who is in the market BTW to acquire? I believe no one that beitar needs.

BTW is Shlomo Sharf still considering coaching?
Some seasons ago, Ohana was asked in what positions Beitar needs to improve. So he said: 'We need a new defender, a midfielder and a striker too'...basically the entire lineup. :D I wouldn't exaggerate and say this is the case here but our attack suddenly stopped scoring, we have scored one goal in 4 league games, Asulin missing the easiest tap-ins in the world. He complained he needs a partner upfront so we tried to sign Barda but Haifa wouldn't loan him and a sale was too expensive. Addo had some exaggerated demands of his own and Fanigel attacked him on the Radio last week saying he's got some nerves. 'Addo, Shmado', that's what he said to be exact. And Ohana doesn't want any unproven Israeli league scorers so we're left with no striker. In defense Bento and Indio are both too slow and prone to mistakes. Bento got relegated with Achi Nazrath and was jobless ever since. If only we could have kept Arbeitman...

Sharf announced he is retired from coaching teams, nowadays he's part of the Nes Tubruk youth setup.

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beitar signed Brescia's player TAL BANIN :D What do you know... maybe it will make a difference since our midfield really suks lately.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
gba said:
Beitar signed Brescia's player TAL BANIN :D What do you know... maybe it will make a difference since our midfield really suks lately.
I believe even worse than the midfield is Beitar's defense which is very vulnerable.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Claudio Ranieri or Dick Advokat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts