Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it was Michael (or was it Brian) Laudrup after scoring against Brazil in World Cup 1998. He dove on the ground and was sliding and when he finally came to a stop he had one foot crossed over the other and his hand under his chin and looking out of the corner of his eye as if he was posing for a Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.

And also the kuwaiti player when he flipped like a monkey when he scored against Iran. he wasnt even the scorer, it really was very funny

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Newcastle's Temuri Ketsbaia's celebration against Bolton. He scored late on, and what better way is there to celebrate securing three points for your team than to try to try to take off your shorts, and then kick the crap out of the advertising hoarding?

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Ruud Van Nistelrooy trying to dance at a corner flag at Old Trafford :howler: He looked like the biggest arse.Also Jimmy Floyde with his stepover dance :howler:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Palermo with Villarreal in a Copa del Rey match 3 years ago in Valencia against Levante. He scored a goal and he went to cellebrate it with Villarreal fans when, suddenly, the fence felt and part of the wall because of the pressure of the supporters. The weight of the wall and the fence felt on Palermo's leg and he could not play for a year.:eek:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Andres d`Alessandro after scoring from a freekick ran towards the commercial fence and couldn`t jump over it and stumbled on it. I think he got a slight injury there.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Robinho said:
Andres d`Alessandro after scoring from a freekick ran towards the commercial fence and couldn`t jump over it and stumbled on it. I think he got a slight injury there.
Marco Di Vaio went through the same after beating Feijenoord's GK last season. But it's not really funny as it must've happened to numerous players.

Ciao.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Robinho said:
loll

i dont know who these players were but there was a scene where a player of some team scores and a teammate of his runs towards him to celebrate eventualy going down on his kneees and biting his c*ck:yuck: anyone saw this?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rafo said:
Nikbakht, I don't remember that one. What year was it?

Nikbakht's and his team mates' self shooting in the head and dropping dead

when Nikbakht scores and the other players chase him as if they want to ANGOOSHT him

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
carlito said:
i dont know who these players were but there was a scene where a player of some team scores and a teammate of his runs towards him to celebrate eventualy going down on his kneees and biting his c*ck:yuck: anyone saw this?
You bet I did, it was all over the news. The pompinaio in question played for some Spanish outfit if I remember correctly. The FA deemed the whole celebration indecent and dealt out sanctions.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Robbie Fowler's faking of cocaine sniffing on one of the field lines is worth a mention.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
carlito said:
loll

Gallardo and Reyes of Sevilla were the perpatrators. ;)

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
All of Henry's celebrations are annoying. Who the hell does he think he is. Every time he scores he comes up with one of his funny faces that kind of say to the viewers, "You losers knew I always score because I am the best". Even when he makes an assist he can't go to the scorer to congradulate him(or her in the case of lazy grandma Kanu). He usually waits for the scorer to come running to him. He must be the biggest snob in the history of sports.

P.S. Please God make this snob sign for a serie A team so that he can get exposed. Running around in EPL like a headless chicken is surely getting to his head.

·
Registered
116 Posts
All of Henry's celebrations are annoying. Who the hell does he think he is
henry is a great player but honestly .....i saw again his celebration against leeds after his goal in english cup (if someone have this celebration , i really want have it) and it's annoying to see him do that.....

for example i remember his goal (with the head) against germany in the friendly match in november.......i was happy when he scored and then he made his "fuc.k.ing" celebration and i was almost unhappy that he scored .....yeah , at this point !!

in some frenchs forums , many henry's fans ask why people said that henry is arrogant .....i think that his celebrations show it .....it's for that i want his celebration against leeds , it's a typical celebration of henry who annoy many people .....and i want to show it to his fans "here that what we think he's arrogant"

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
I second what Calcio100 and Aurélie said. :)

I don't much like his attitude when he scores but I have an even bigger problem with him when someone else is on the receiving end. Surely enough it's only natural that Henry, as the altruistic player he is, gets to reap a substantial part of his teammates' praises when someone pulls one off from one of his sitters.

But most of the time when he sets up someone for a goal (the someone in question being mainly Trezeguet), he doesn't even bother running to the guy to congratulate and hug him. He likes when the others come to him better. So he'd just stand there, awaiting for the grateful bunch to drop by.

I really get the impression he thinks attention should always revolve around him.

Ciao.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Goran Vlaovic had to be taken to hospital unconscious and have a CAT scan after doing a Klinsmann style dive only to hit his head to hard on the floor.

Anelka against Liverpool walked off with his head down :wth:

Emile Heskey's DJing celebration is a joke.

I liked Fowler's line-sniffing one.

~ The Green ;)ne

·
Registered
811 Posts
calcio100 said:
All of Henry's celebrations are annoying. Who the hell does he think he is. Every time he scores he comes up with one of his funny faces that kind of say to the viewers, "You losers knew I always score because I am the best". Even when he makes an assist he can't go to the scorer to congradulate him(or her in the case of lazy grandma Kanu). He usually waits for the scorer to come running to him. He must be the biggest snob in the history of sports.

P.S. Please God make this snob sign for a serie A team so that he can get exposed. Running around in EPL like a headless chicken is surely getting to his head.
same here........i admire his skill but hate his f##king arrogance...
mostly when he scored he would put a finger over his mouth like asking ppl to keep quiet.........who the hell he thinks he is??? :mad:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Henry thinks he is God or somink :howler: :howler:

one of the worst celebrations is of Emile Heskey doing an impression of Tiger woods.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts