Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A small list so far:

Bunjevcevic - Spurs - £4m - (has he played for Spurs yet?)
Corrado Grabbi - Blackburn - £7m
Bosko Balaban - Villa - £6m
Augustin Delgado - Southampton - £3.5m

Others havent justified their transfer fees IMO like Veron, Zenden, Seth Johnson and Diego Floplan i mean Forlan. Anyone think of others?

·
International
9,526 Posts
lskydiver said:
Diego Floplan i mean Forlan. Anyone think of others?

what???? he's only played a few games, and against Ipswich he was brilliant. A few more games, and I have a feeling he'll be something special. But as for Veron, yeah, have to agree with it. The money spent doesn't justify what he's brought (or hasn't brought unfortunately) to the team. Still, optimistic as I am, if he doesn't run back to Lazio, I hope to see something better out of him next season.

·
Registered
322 Posts
zenden for sure he`s been ****e all season,and for the price veron came for he`s been hugely dissapointing,it`ll be interesting to see if fergies sells his ass or if he`ll stick around and prove his worth.
and as freddie said forlan only had a few starts so give him some time he`ll be right for next season once he`s settled down in england.
and delgado been injured most the season so thats a bit unfair too.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Cheeky, but maybe the worst signing this year was SAF staying on, whats he won League? League cup ? Fa Cup ? Champ League ?

Ooooo!

There are so many players to choose from in this subject, if only they'd checked the merchandise before they bought it!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Has to Grabbi for me... all the others you can say were bad luck apart from him as we all knew that he was crap.

Never played in Serie A and only good in Serie B is not the basis for paying £7 million... oh deary me:)

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whizz said:
What about that Japanise bloke that plays for Arsenal :dazed:
Forgot about him. Delgado was injured but hes been fit for a few months now, its just he hasnt learnt English and Strachan couldn't communicate with him so he decided not to play him.

Baros will be a quality player. He has only made one sub appearance because of the other non-EU players in the Liverpool squad. That will change in the summer so he'll get some games.

I dont rate Forlan, thats just my personal choice. Hardly anyone had heard of him and then everyone talked him up. IMO Ferguson should've gone for a proven PL player in Di Canio (although they might still sign him).

I want Veron to play his best (for footballing purposes but obviously i want him to fail for Manures sake). He is such a quality player but he only seems to play at his best when he can dominate the midfield and that only happens when Keane isnt playing

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Balaban is a wicked player but has not been given any oppurtunity at Villa which is unbelievable...

Inamoto was bought just for the money that would be generated for Arsenal in Japan...

Zenden is a good player but has under-performed big time...

as I said before it has to be Grabbi

1 - 10 of 10 Posts