Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
66,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
two of the worst finishers at top clubs currentley. Henry is complete trash at Barca, the guy misses chance after chance. Raul has to have the worst shot to goal ratio I've ever seen.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
two of the worst finishers at top clubs currentley. Henry is complete trash at Barca, the guy misses chance after chance. Raul has to have the worst shot to goal ratio I've ever seen.
:howler:

Go find real stats rather than making up ones from your head.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Worse at finishing, Raul or Henry
Isnt too early for Vodka? :hangover:

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Wayne Rooney.
Bingo.

Fcuking incredible player but his finishing is ridiculously erratic. He could quite easily have been there or thereabouts with Ronaldo in the scoring list had he been as clinical as him, and that's even with Rooney having two separate injury lay offs.

Still bagged 13, mind...

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Bingo.

Fcuking incredible player but his finishing is ridiculously erratic. He could quite easily have been there or thereabouts with Ronaldo in the scoring list had he been as clinical as him, and that's even with Rooney having two separate injury lay offs.

Still bagged 13, mind...
:sob: I was trolling or attempting to.

I'm out of practise.

·
Registered
66,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Barca fans don't get so defensive, he hasn't even played a year with you guys and you're defending him like he's a loyal servant to the club or something.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
You are talking about the best EPL player ever
and
the guy with most goal scored in the Champs League.

You will lose this argument in a football court Mr.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
:sob: I was trolling or attempting to.

I'm out of practise.
Really? :D

I thought you were serious as quite a lot of United fans feel the same way.

He gets far more chances in a game than Ronnie, if only he was half as clinical as him...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Barca fans don't get so defensive, he hasn't even played a year with you guys and you're defending him like he's a loyal servant to the club or something.
Actually the only one who has defended him is a Parma fan...

·
Registered
66,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They're no longer world class strikers. Raul hasn't been one for a long time now and Henry is past his prime. Watch them play and see how many chances they miss, that's all I have to say.

·
Registered
66,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All strikers should be aim to be as bad as these two and still manage to score a combined 642 career goals.
I didn't say they were bad, I just brought up at how horrific their finishing is at this point of their careers. You're missing the point, no one's calling them crap or anything.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts