Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A list came out recently I think of the most played sports in the world. Volleyball was number one with one billion people, then came basketball, table tennis and football. Does anyone know where the full list can be found?

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
More people play Volleyball than football :eekani:

That does surprise me.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Cricket is interesting for me in computer games...
I am not the world's biggest cricket fan; far from it. I used to be friendly with someone who worked for smbd, and we had in common a passion for Manchester United. She had an even greater passion for cricket, and I'm afraid my eyes use to glaze over.

It's not that I hate it. I just find it boring, tedious, boring, boring, boring, slow, boring, and, er, boring.

I was slightly in trouble when Someone missed the closing of the Edgbaston Test because we were stuffing our faces with cake in Berlin.

But I watched two hours of the Test Match yesterday. Fascinating. It ended in a draw. I decided to raise the subject in the office just now. Yup, other people watched it. And I'm now explaining the rules of cricket to people.

Agggggh....

Cricket is boring.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Adriano said:
A list came out recently I think of the most played sports in the world. Volleyball was number one with one billion people, then came basketball, table tennis and football. Does anyone know where the full list can be found?
Wtf? I can understand table tennis because it's huge in China and it lives a lot of people there ...:rollani: But volleyball and basketball? I don't believe it.

·
Registered
69,133 Posts
yeah my gym teacher in high school said volleyball is the most widely sport played in the world, even more than basketball and soccer, doesn't really surprise me, its not that hard to play, and you see it played on the beaches everywhere in the world, and its actually pretty fun when you play a competitive game

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Vollyball?
The number of sissies in this world is rising,that's why.If you know what I mean.:D

·
Super
4,283 Posts
Adriano said:
Your message doesn't make any sense to me. If you said a list came out recently, then obviously you have seen it. Otherwise, you wouldn't have said Volleyball is number one. Besides, if you use the words such as I think, then clearly you aren't sure. You just think that is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts