Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By saying poachers I mean Pippo-like strikers or players, who score "easy" goals as they say.

1. Filippo Inzaghi
2. Fernando Morientes
3. Savo Milosevic
4. Ulf Kirsten
5. Simone Inzaghi
6. Abel Balbo
7. Benny MacCarthy
8. Miguel Angel Angulo
9. Santacruz (from Bayern)
10.Osmanovski

Others: Dugarry, Wiltord, Angel, Salas.

May I have other opinions please?:):)

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Shouldn't Delvecchio be in the list?
And Mori shouldn't be ranked that high (not #2 at least)! He's nowhere near Inzaghi! ;)
And I've seen Roque Santacruz more often in the midfield/wing position than in the forward (in Bayern that is), so I can't really judge. :confused:

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
I won't include Klinsi in the list, because he was not only a goal poacher, but much much more than that! :) Klinsi was able to score great goals too!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
If we speak about strikers who can ONLY score this kind of goals then exclude everyone with quality from that least.That leaves the Inzaghis and Kirsten only.You can add Bierhoff and Shearer if you want

If we are talking about players who CAN score THIS kind of goals AND do many other things as well then you can start by Batigol,Crespo,Shevchenko,Raul,Kluivert and Montella...the list is big because every quality striker can do this.These players can also create their chances apart from scoring easy goals.

Inzaghi is top at only one thing: DIVING!

A couple of months ago I thought he was able to score on open net two metres from the line but now I think he has lost this "skill" as well.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Agree Amo, Shearer should be in the list! How can I forget
him? I'm still unsure about Bierhoff, 'coz he can still use his head ;)
I believe the list is about the forwards who can ONLY score those goals. Otherwise the list would be very looooooongg...

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
True, Klinsmann was/is a brilliant striker, and scored some amaziong goals in his career (and happens to be one of my all time favourite players). Goal poachers arent losers, and Klinsmann was one great goal poacher as well as a powerful allround striker and a great player. He tops my list for best poacher however. :)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I will allow myself to be definate this time around.
Noone else has been correct.. I alone has the correct answer :).

The best poacher ever (he did nothing.. NOTHING else) was not Klinsmann nor Shearer, nor Inzaghi nor anyone else mentioned.

The answer is GERD MÜLLER.

Sorry but I win the prize :).

Btw. -on prizes. Today I will win 120£ as France will win by more than one goal, and Holland will beat Denmark by more than 1 as well :(.

Ciao.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have a question: Could Simeone be considered as a poacher too?

·
International
6,519 Posts
no he can't !
FORZA SIMEONE !
FORZA GOL DI SIMEONE !

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a question?
Do you think Marco van Basten or Gary Lineker is a poacher too?
I am a little bit confused about the poacher thing :)

Forza Juve :cool:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Van Basten ruled!!! Poachers are those players that seem to do nothing, but get all those tap in goals, cheap headers and rebounds off the post or some other player. I think Kluivert is a bit of a poacher. He only scores off of other peoples plays. However, he can move with the ball and create his own chances (sometimes).

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hehehehehhe
Milosevic is really skilled though, come on give the guy a break. Who can compare him to the arse inzaghi?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HOw the hell can you put Salas and Klinsmann in your group of poachers???
Don't you guys know the game? It's not even funny to compare players of this caliber with others such as the Inzaghis.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts