81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #84

and then u have
jonathan davis who is old 19 n has 7 goals in the jupiter league

Another davies who plays for bayern is getting some pro mins too

They have some talent, canada, but can their NT do it also??

·
We will ROCK u
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Bundesliga: Leon Bailey and Leverkusen prove Bayern Munich have lost fear factor
A stunning Leon Bailey freekick was the catalyst for Bayer Leverkusen's 3-1 win over Bayern Munich on Saturday. Even more worryingly for the champions, Leverkusen's lineup and attitude showed they weren't at all scared.

Bailey is still talent eventhough hes not having a great yr. He will an important player ofr jamaica . He was awesome last yr tho and he did score v bayern this past weekend:D

·
We will ROCK u
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
with with speed and skillz of the ball! Davies could be the one that can put canada on the map! Hes getting pro mins at bayern! and hes only 18! da

mexican Lainez is another one that I think is gonna be good! Both can dribble like bosses!

BFW film room: What we learned from Alphonso Davies’ weekend cameo
Alphonso Davies was thrust into action as Bayern Munich pushed for an equalizer. Despite the loss, the young Canadian showed promise.
By Berni15 Feb 4, 2019,

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2019/2/4/18210150/bfw-film-room-bayern-munich-alphonso-davies-weekend-cameo-highlights-canada-vancouver-whitecaps

·
Registered
13,180 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
has canada surpassed mexico? in terms of youth talent?

davies is killing it at bayern while lainez cant even come off the bench at betis

jonathan david is kicking ass(tho he needs to move to a bigger league ) while chucky isnt tdoing that well in italy

i like what canada is doing...they have 1 legit superstar in davies and maybe in jonathan as well. They still need more talent. Mexico needs a superstar

usa...has a lot of talent but its still based on potential but the potential is crazy.

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
At the moment....yes. Mexico is at a lull youth wise. I think the current generation will carry them through the next WC then after that CONCACAF will be much more competitive.

81 - 92 of 92 Posts