Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Zangari_Italia said:
Do you know that those Spit Fires are from WWII, or is it all part of what your trying to get across? Sorry for not really getting it.

hehe i know, but WWII is on the way :shades:

Although the image is celebrating the end of WWII, its suppose to represent Samp's victory against Udinese. Which was WWI, and the return leg will be WWII. :D

And those arnt Spit Fires, they are the amount of goals samp but in the back of the net! :shades:

·
Registered
46,396 Posts
Unfortunately we have to win this game, a draw could be not enough.
The scores of the other games yesterday have been the worst possible for us: Lazio were not able to get even just 1 point at Olimpico against Udinese, but, what is worse, Milan have practically lost the scudetto so they will probably leave 3 points to Udinese, who need them, in the last game (they always did so in the past seasons, so I'd be surprised to see them doing in a different way in this one).
On the contrary our opponents are Inter, who yesterday showed that they don't make presents (3-0 to Brescia), and the Bologna of Mazzone in the very last game. Bologna have nothing to pretend from this championship, they will be probably mathematically safe for that game, but Mazzone never makes present, infact in the past he caused our relegation in 98-99 again when he was the coach of Bologna and was decisive in the challenge for the scudetto when his Perugia defeated Juventus in 1999-2000.

And BTW welcome back, Sampdoria/Sampfoggia. ;)

·
Registered
822 Posts
ToniSamp said:
Unfortunately we have to win this game, a draw could be not enough.
The scores of the other games yesterday have been the worst possible for us: Lazio were not able to get even just 1 point at Olimpico against Udinese, but, what is worse, Milan have practically lost the scudetto so they will probably leave 3 points to Udinese, who need them, in the last game (they always did so in the past seasons, so I'd be surprised to see them doing in a different way in this one).
On the contrary our opponents are Inter, who yesterday showed that they don't make presents (3-0 to Brescia), and the Bologna of Mazzone in the very last game. Bologna have nothing to pretend from this championship, they will be probably mathematically safe for that game, but Mazzone never makes present, infact in the past he caused our relegation in 98-99 again when he was the coach of Bologna and was decisive in the challenge for the scudetto when his Perugia defeated Juventus in 1999-2000.

And BTW welcome back, Sampdoria/Sampfoggia. ;)
I'm not sure I agree completely with you there, Toni. Milan are still very much in the race for the Scudetto and will probably still be by the last round. Inter still have lots to play for, since both Samp and Udinese keep winning behind them. By the time we play Inter, however, things might have changed. I still think Udinese have the upper hand, though, even if their schedule looks slightly tougher. Remember last year and remember that they have a slightly better side.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts