Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ROME, Jan 28 (Reuters) -

France international striker David Trezeguet was one of four players to escape injury on Sunday in the latest car crash to affect footballers in Italy.

Four Juventus players including Trezeguet, Italy internationals Mark Iuliano and Gianluca Zambrotta and youngster Enzo Maresca were involved in a car crash on the autostrada on their way back from Juventus' 3-1 victory over Chievo. :eek:

Three cars collided on an autostrada, according to a report in Monday's Gazzetta Dello Sport.

Trezeguet scored the golden goal which clinched the Euro 2000 final against Italy.

Last week Brescia defender Vittorio Mero was killed in a car accident and Fiorentina midfielder Sandro Cois missed Sunday's defeat against Atalanta after suffering whiplash in an accident on Saturday.

Juventus managing Director Luciano Moggi also escaped injury last week when his car was in an accident following the Italian Cup game with AC Milan.

Thanxs God all are Ok !!!! :mute:

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Italians must drive like maniacs.

·
Star Player
4,429 Posts
Italians define roadrage;) :D

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Catenaccio said:
Italians must drive like maniacs.
Rephrase that.........Europeans, Latins, Africans, Orientals ... bla bla bla bla
Everybody drives like is the end of the world anymore !!! :wallbang:

·
Registered
107 Posts
We already have those cameras... the thing is fog, not speed.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
In that case get extra fog lamps.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Actually, I've heard that the Italians are wat too crazy drivers. ;)

Bye Bye.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Catenaccio said:
In that case get extra fog lamps.
Very ingenious suggestion, I'm sure no one has thought of that before..

Before making superficial comments, try driving on a highway with the kind of fog we have in Northern Italy, then we will talk about it.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Ok - why not give them points on their licenses, and when they've reached the maximum number of points, take their licenses away. That'll stop them from splashing their weekly dollars on the latest Ferrari 500's.:D

·
Registered
107 Posts
That's what it's going to be as a new law was approved recently.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
numerodix said:
Sounds like "5th element" :D
:dielaugh:
And who was Korben Dallas ?? Trezeguet ??? :eek: :D

Glad to see the license per points is gonna be the rule in Italy. Hope that can prevent lots of crashes !!!
This system is already in application in France for years now and I gotta tell the success is not as big as escompted but still progress have been made in road security thanks to it.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
numerodix said:
Sounds like "5th element" :D
:dielaugh:

And I'll be Milla Jovovich :horny:... ooppss, I'll be in Milla Jovovich... darn... Milla Jovovich, Milla Jovovich :lala:

Bye Bye.

·
Registered
300 Posts
This system has been up and running in england for a few yrs now..and has stopped the likes of myself from really enjoying a fast ride...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts