Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since David Beckhams shocking and devistaing injury, many stars and big names have offered their sympathy to the superstar!

Names like: (only including some suprising names)

Micheal Schumacher
Practically the whole of the EPL players ;)
Tom Cruise
Argentinian Coach
Aldo 'the rat' Duscher (after being a fukd up pus*y, he now comes out and says sorry! I still hate da c*nt)

As i said these are just some of the suprising ones, BUT practically the whole world has come out and expressed their sympathy and respcet for the English captain!

Great thing to see...

Once again: GET WELL SOON, BECKS!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Yes we will Wait for you becks
if u played or u didnt u r the hero
And soon i hope u will Play With England and manchester

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I love Becks and I hope he makes a speedy recovery and even makes it to the CL final if we get there but the the whole Bexmania in the English press the last few days has been nothing but ludicrous!

I mean, the lad hasn't died, he has an injury, it happens in football and I'm quite certain he will eventually make the world cup.

I also find all of this quite funny with regards to how they treated him after the last world cup!

Fickle tossers

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Beefy said:

your girlfriend is you dirty cokney necrophiliac!
well when you've finished Fukin it stick her out in a binbag tommow.We don't want Bromley to smell do we? It might put the poofs off their smoked salmon ;)

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:

well when you've finished Fukin it stick her out in a binbag tommow.We don't want Bromley to smell do we? It might put the poofs off their smoked salmon ;)
however much it suits you, can you put your hambag away when you enter this forum. your dragging us down to your level. get a dictionary by the way; you seem to have misinterpreted it.

·
Registered
892 Posts
HAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My reaction when I heard he was out for up to 8 weeks, oh yeah and i will not be back in this forum so there is not much point slagging me off.

COME ON ARSENAL AND BAYER 04!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
'Eck RFC said:
oh yeah and i will not be back in this forum so there is not much point slagging me off.
bitter scottsih twat. what will you be doing this summer, watching the national "log-tossing" championship you jealous bag of ****e. anyone else fancy a dig seeing as this stupid prick claims he's not coming back?:angel:

·
International
9,526 Posts
Ignore him, he's still crying in his porridge over the *surprise* loss to Livingstone. Anyone see the goals from that match incidently? Lovell scored from the greatest overhead kick I've ever seen. Poor old Rangers;)

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Nah......He is probably checking out the thread right now and crying his heart out.;)

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
bitter scottsih twat. what will you be doing this summer, watching the national "log-tossing" championship you jealous bag of ****e. anyone else fancy a dig seeing as this stupid prick claims he's not coming back?
LOL, have to laugh. Good one :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts