Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pre-qualifications which are part of the A Teams World Cup begins next week in USA. Israel have made it for the first time after an intense fight with a few other NTs (North Korea, Slovenia, Estonia), mostly thanks to wins against higher ranked teams (which means more points then you recieve for beating teams which are ranked lower then you) such as Czech Republic and Oceania. Last night we played away to new NT Bolivia after having a lot of difficulties finding a friendly during the last week, and won 3:1. I was pretty scared when the score was a 0:0 draw until the 68th minute, but thankfully we won although the ratings show we could've and should've won by more, but it doesn't matter. The funny thing is that we'd still make the WC even with a draw as all of our other competitors lost their matches...

Anyhow now we're up against mighty Polska, gonna be extremely tough, and we're the clear underdog of the whole WC I think but we won't give up. ;)

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
I wish I could say the same for Slovenija but we have been knocked out before the pre-qualifications :wallbang: Of well, just have to wait for next time ;)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
well our team is stacked...our bench is as good as starters.

we have 2 divine gk's
im sure a divine def (HT- Bjorns trainne)
our middle is our weakest part....(around magical players)
wingers who are like stacked....(brilliant pm, worldclass winger and passing)
our attack has a divine scorer, NUFF SAID!

just hope the coach wont **** it up like last time

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
well one of my PM's will be replacing any old swedish players retiring soon like the 32 year olds or 28. i guess i think 2-3 seasons my player can get it?

well i aint for sure, but kim the swede coach said my player have good chance and is what his looking for?

so i only think sweden has better players.

his 23, supernatural PM, passable passing.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry Swift but I don't think your player stands any chance. He's very old considering he is 'just' supernatural, I mean I'd expect a Swedish NT prospect to have a far better skill at the age of 23. Even his passable passing don't make up for that.

As for the World Cup, Sweden are gonna win it again. Maybe less impressive results and more close encounters but I'd be extremely surprised if they lost. It's not like the U20 WC. Then again the gaps are getting smaller, so who knows eh? ;)

The problem is that there's an unlimited ability currently. So even if Sweden has 'divine' midfield it could easily be divine + 10 vs Spain's divine + 1 for instance. Israel pull divine defense ratings when our keeper is in form, but so do Poland and their keeper and defenders are far better then ours, for instance so it's obviously not the same rating.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
swift,

DONT MAKE ME LAUGH

that player is crap (for NT's) i mean i have a hungarian who will be supernatural in 2 weeks and he is 20....so he is far better then your lad and he is nothin on that team

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ray Ashby is "only" Magical possibly low Mythical but he is still fairly far from Divine. In fact there is no Divine Defender in HT at this point in time although Sweden has at least 1 Utopian if I remeber correctly.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well we managed to hold Poland to a goalless draw for 90 minutes, but all of the sudden right before the game went into Xtratime they scored, and won the game 1:0 :(

Very unlucky and somewhat cruel but I am very proud of the team and not dissapointed or depressed, they did their best tonight, Poland are way better then us and losing by a single last minute goal after lack of experience event is no shame at all (The event I am talking about can be seen in cup games in later stages mostly, where one team has less total experience then the other, it makes you lose possession and ultimately drop one or more midfield levels).

The shock of the day was Malaysia beating Spain 6:1 :dazed: Also South Africa knocking out Oceania was a big surprise too.

Good luck to USA, I'm cheering for you Lav. ;)

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
swift, DONT MAKE ME LAUGH

that player is crap (for NT's) i mean i have a hungarian who will be supernatural in 2 weeks and he is 20....so he is far better then your lad and he is nothin on that team

elegance at its best :howler:

something wrong with your attitude CLEARLY. worst reply by a FM i seen ever at these boards. isnt FM's suppose to speak clearly and be so kinda role model?

take a look at your reply compared to raanans.

raanan > lav

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
swift im sorry i though a HT'er who has been around would know a supernatural middie is usually the lvl u20 guys are at at end of the WC...if not higher....i mean that middie wouldnt make china, let alone sweden which has like 2 divine mids i know of.

Achmed,

what team do you have in the USA?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts