Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Regardless of what we may think about the 2002 World Cup, it is still international football and we all love it...so I ask, how many people here are going through World Cup withdrawl?? I know I am...

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Well what do you mean. I myself withdrawling from watching any of the games or teams withdrawling from the tournament?

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Well if it gets confirmed that FIFA & the refs were setting up matches, then there will be a possibility that I may.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
I know I'm trying to take a breather from it....I spent months getting all psyched and then when it was here...I don't know, it was weird.:confused: I have this online pal in the UK who said she was suffering from TOO MUCH soccer--a pressure packed season where every game counted for the team she follows and then it seemed like almost immediately into another situation where every game counted. :stress: In a way what she said made sense b/c it did get to the point where I had to psych myself up for a game....

When do the next Qualifiers start?????:eek:

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Yea I also have the same problem. Alot of tention builds up in yourself wanting to know as quickly as possible if your team wins or loses. But I can handle it.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
Im actually glad its over with...I dont know if it has to do with the weird hrs we had to endure here in the States, but when June came to a halt I finally said enough is enough...I didnt even see the final game.. :eek:

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Yes I saw all the great matches, but also like yourself I missed out on the last match. It had a little to do with that it was enough and also because I had a slight hang over from drinking to much the other night.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
The wc may be over, but im still up at 3 am......and Wc would not be bad to watch

Maybe Espn should air all WC games they have in the middle of the night....come hom at 2 turn on the tellie and watch the total football lose to the Krauts

Lav

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Debs said:

When do the next Qualifiers start?????:eek:

Yeah the Euro 2004 qualifiers would start in September whilst the next 2006 qualifers would begin in late 2004 I imagine sometimes around September again ;)

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
King Italy said:

Yeah the Euro 2004 qualifiers would start in September whilst the next 2006 qualifers would begin in late 2004 I imagine sometimes around September again ;)
No rest for the wicked.....Forza azzurri....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts