Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should you be visiting the World Cup and wish to discuss packages and information with regards to ticketing and anything else, you can do it here :D

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Me and 10 mates have applied for tickets, hopefully we will be successful. If we are, then we will have to wait until the draw in December before we know which cities to book for. We applied for the Italy TST7, Category 3. It costs about 700-800 Euros, or AUS$1,200. Plus, we will be sitting behind the goals with our fellow countrymen.

·
Registered
134 Posts
damn, expensive! i`d really like to go, and i think i will go, even if i dont get the ticket, it will be awesome anyway:)

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Tickets are very confusing.

First where can i exactly apply now for tickets theirs no link or anything available now will their be one coming on later. I go to fifaworldcup.com i see all the info but no application form anywhere. I know the next round begins in May so will the form then be available in May.

Also does everyone believe fifa when they saw no scalping whatsoever. They said all the tickets will be computerized but no name, address info will be on it so is this really going to stop anything. I wanted to buy tickets from scalpers its easier even if its more expensive.

Personally this system is confusing, annoying and i just don't like it.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
croatian batman said:
Tickets are very confusing.

First where can i exactly apply now for tickets theirs no link or anything available now will their be one coming on later. I go to fifaworldcup.com i see all the info but no application form anywhere. I know the next round begins in May so will the form then be available in May.

Also does everyone believe fifa when they saw no scalping whatsoever. They said all the tickets will be computerized but no name, address info will be on it so is this really going to stop anything. I wanted to buy tickets from scalpers its easier even if its more expensive.

Personally this system is confusing, annoying and i just don't like it.
I'm hoping that FIFA is not serious about scalping. All the stuff they said about the tickets made it more secure not impossible to scalp.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
You already missed the 2nd round then - it opened on first-come-first-served basis on 12 noon CET, 1st of May. I could tell that at least thousands of the more knowledgeable people at least - if not tens or hundreds of thousands - were on standby for that time (I was one of them) and it took hours, painful hours they were, to finally be able to purchase a ticket. A lot of error messages and everything due to the looooooooooooooong queue, and virtually all nations (who logically can qualify)' tickets were already snapped up by then.

The next round is in Dec or so I think (after the draws) or perhaps that's the 4th round...

Anyway in the fifaworldcup site by right you should've gone to the Ticket Shop link on the left menu bar...

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Can anyone give me any information regarding the single tickets? Because for the second round, they said that no single tickets would be available, but I'm curious when they plan on making them available.

I am really interested in finding any games for Italy or even the Final

·
Registered
235 Posts
WC 2006 Tickets - Payment

Did anyone get a ticket allocation for WC 2006 and make their payment?

I was fortunate to get a pair of tickets (Croatia) for the whole group stage and round of 16. Since I do not have a MasterCard (the only credit card accepted by FIFA) I paid the full amount via bank transfer (plus all service charges). I do have a confirmation that the funds were sent, BUT on my FIFA user account it still states 'Not paid'.

I am not sure if this means there is a problem or if FIFA just is not updating the status on their during this payment period. The deadline is tommorrow and just want to make sure my tickets are secure.

Any of you guys in a similar situation? Please advise.

·
Registered
235 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Jure said:
Be careful...there is only ONE place where tickets can be purchased and that is directly through FIFA and the Official 2006 World Cup Organizing Committee. Here is the link (all others vendors are thieves)....

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/tickets/index.html
FIFA began to sell the tickets at its official website again.
you could buy some TST tickets of qualified teams,too. argentina,sadi arabia, japan, and so on.
and some more spain, france, england, turkey, netherlands, usa and more!!!

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
i got ticks

from usa for against the czechs and italians

i sapplied two days ago through fifa for croatias group stage and then the F2 vs H1 match, which i think we will be in, and then the winner of that game's quater final match...which again i think we will make it to

PLEASE FIFA DONT LET ME DOWN!!!!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
I only got one game.... it will be Brazil x italy or czech republic.

tried 3 hours in Fifa's website, but it was horrible. Terrible service.

Woke up really early, tryied 300 times to get tickets and NOTHING!

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Lucky u got ticekts

i have tried so many times and so many methods and I couldn't get it.

If anyone is looking to give up some Italy tickets (due to unfortunate cirumstances of not being able to make it), please PM me.

I would appreciate it

Michael

1 - 20 of 27 Posts