Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just found out I won the FIFA drawing for TST - 4 tickets for Croatia. Now if only they do their part and qualify ....

Anyone else have any success?

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
I just got an e-mail today that I got them (TST-5) but I'm still deciding whether to go or not, If I do I'll be travelling alone.

Anyone know what the deadline to pay is?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Off topic slightly, but does anyone know the easiest (and cheapest) way to get tickets for england v croatia (preferably in the croatia end) without being a member of anything. Also, when are they due to come on sale?

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Whats TST?

·
Registered
465 Posts
I had TSTs too. I tried emailing their customer service about when my card would be refunded - they were worthless.

Anyone have an idea about when that'll happen?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Update

World Cup Team -

Thank you for your response, but unfortunately, I find it unacceptable.

For months FIFA has held my money, and earned interest on it while I've forgone the opportunity to use my money. All for tickets that would ultimately never materialize.

Going to the World Cup meant so much to me that I was willing to allow this practice, which I view as corporatism at it's worst.

Now, my team has not qualified, and on top of being devastated for missing the World Cup, I'm being kept in the dark about the where-a-bouts of my money.

I appreciate that your staff is tremendously busy. However, I believe I'm entitled to receive at least an estimate of when my credit card will be refunded the portion of the ticket price that is refundable.

Thank you in advance,

Marko

>>> "2010FWCTC Enquiries" <[email protected]> 11/25/2009 5:06 AM >>>

Dear Marko,

Thank you for your email.

The refund process is automatic for anyone who had tickets to follow a Team that have failed to qualify for the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™.

Unfortunately as this is an automatic process we are unable to advise the exact date the refund will reach your account.

Due to the vast amount of customers that need to be refunded following the final qualifiers we appreciate your patience whilst these are being processed.

Please let us know if you require any additional information.

Kind regards

2010FWCTC

Sent: 24 November 2009 14:09
To: 2010FWCTC Enquiries
Subject: Follow My Team Tickets

Hello,

I had previously been succesful via lottery for 2 Team Specific Tickets for Croatia.

These tickets were paid for in full.

Croatia did not qualify, and now the qualifying stages are completed.

When will FIFA be refunding the purchase price of these tickets?

Regards,

Marko

Save Paper - Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. This message originates from Yale New Haven Health System. The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. If you are the intended recipient you must maintain this message in a secure and confidential manner. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message. Thank you.

2010 FIFA World CupTM Ticketing Centre (FWCTC), PO Box 4928, Cresta, 2118, South Africa operated by MATCH Event Services (Pty) Limited (Company Registration Number: 2006/003884/07)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Good News HH -

Dear Marko,

Thank you for your email.

We can confirm that your refund was processed on 25th November, therefore we suggest that you check your bank/credit card for the refund over the next few days.

You are now able to re-apply for tickets in the next sales phase if your still wish to attend the tournament, for more information on future sales phases please refer to the following link;

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/organisation/ticketing/salesphases.html

Kind Regards

2010FWCTC

·
Registered
1 Posts
FIFA and tickets refund

We can confirm that your refund was processed on 25th November, therefore we suggest that you check your bank/credit card for the refund over the next few days.
Marko, did you receive your money? And how much of it?

I'm absolutely furios after receiving a refund that was cut off by more than 20% of tickets face value (although non-refundable part should be only 10% of it). :mad: :frustrat:

Waiting for an answer from FWCTC team.
Did anyone have similar (or different) experience?

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
this thread doesn't have a potential

1 - 16 of 16 Posts