Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Brandon. I am from Toronto, Canada. I am posting here to let people know that i am looking to purchase tickets and packages to the World Cup 2006 in Germany. I am and will be interested in all England games, Holland, Italy, Germany, Brazil, and Asian teams Finals, Semi's and quarters.

We are willing to travel to meet the right people. You can email me or even call at the following,

[email protected]
1-416-846-9626

Thank you

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Tickets go on sale Feb 1 I believe. Good luck in getting there mate. I want to go as well with some mates of mine.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
i predict these thigns will be near impossible to get

·
MVP
8,991 Posts
Actually i was thinking of saving up for a WC 2006 tour. How much would it cost for a 7-game team specific ticket, travel, accommodation, transportation, meals ....roughly how much would one have to save?

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
I've been told that to travel to Europe for about a month will cost roughly $10,000-$15,000 AUS. You should be able to get a 7 game tour for a minimum of $750 AUS approx.

·
Registered
251 Posts
i too am going to the world cup, just wondering if there are any other groups of italo-australians going to support the Azzurri. I'm going with three mates, and it would be great if we could meet up with other italo-australians in germany.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Boys, boys, no tents necessary.

For lodging here is what you do. You go to this site

http://expatriates.com/classifieds/germany/

And see what you can find. Last year I was in Portugal for Euro 2004. I found homes to stay for really cheap and I was by myself. If you go with a group it's much better, because they rather rent it out to group of people. Plus that way it will be affordable for an individual.

Right now may be too soon to look for it. But 3 months prior to the competition will be good to start looking.

I'll see you in Germany.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts