Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw WC preview show on TSN the other day late at night but I dont know when it is regularly scheduled. Do any of u guys know?

·
Administrator
11,904 Posts
Sebastian50 said:
I saw WC preview show on TSN the other day late at night but I dont know when it is regularly scheduled. Do any of u guys know?
I've seen it a couple of times early sunday morning (1 or 2 AM) that is the Gillette WC preview. It seems to be a regular at that time slot. Typical of TSN to promote the event at such a great time slot. What would they do if they weren't carrying the WC at all? Sunday 6 AM?:mad:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I think it's on at random times. A few nights in a row, I watched it at 1:30AM, but then it abruptly stopped. Then, 4 days later, it was on after a CL game, around 2PM. I think they showed it only when they have nothing better to air, since the show isn't very good. All you get are players spewing forth every sports cliché imaginable and 2 clips being play over and over. When they were doing a segment on Costa Rica, they must've showed Wanchope's goal against Jamaica(I think) 10 times.

Also, there's a limit to how many times I can hear a player say "Yes, dey are de very good team and ve vill make de misteak if we onderestimete dem" before it loses all meaning.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts