Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, after seeing alot of stress, dissapointment among many here, why not try to cheer you all up by some humor from the WC.

Did you all hear about Sinclair, who after Argentina-England took a long time peeing for his dopingcontrole. When he finally emptied his thing, he ran with great enthusiasm and singing to the playersbus, in where the players were waiting for him quite some time. ...by accident, he hopped in the Argentinian bus...

Vieri, who in halftime from the Italy-Croatia match decided to take on a clean shirt, and only once he reach the field he gets attended on the fact that he is wearing the jersey from Inzaghi...

All these banners are filled with spellingmistakes, since the Japanese and Koreans don't control the English/Italian and Spanish at their best..

And thank God we still have pictures

Attachments

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awww, please let me stay on for one more minute?...No Bierhoff, you're getting off now, you had your share.

Attachments

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everybody has seen this one with the Argentinians with the purses/handbags by now, sure of it..
(I think the Italian players would have suited it better though :))

But those bags were actually fake, the real reason is this

:tongue:

Attachments

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Simeone suddenly feels something rise, and is doing everything to keep his boner down.
Ortega thinks: G'damn! Hoochie mama
Zanetti is thinking how to unzip that shorts of his asap
Veron is scared and feels his innocence has been damaged
and Batigol..well, I guess Totti has changed him in some sexual way...

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
You gatta love the swedish :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Michel you are amazing as always. :D

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
man, that's a scary thought for the argies...;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts