36,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who are you cheering for?

The selfish Brazil?
The ever boring Germany?

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
i will have to go with Brasil:tongue::tongue: :tongue: :tongue: ya right!!!!!!! judging by my avatar its Germany all the way

NJEMACKA NJEMACKA :cool:

·
Registered
508 Posts
naprijed svabe

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want Germany to win, they will not :(

Not because I like ze Germanz, but because Brazil was utterly selfish in the semi, Rivaldo especially. I hope ze krauts punish 'em. I don't see it though, Klose is not a good player, he's more of a liability than an asset (he can't kick with either foot, pass or shoot, only headers vs. Saudi Arabia :) )and Ballack is out. They work hard and if they can score first anything's possible.

Brazil are the best team there, and could, if they wanted to, put 4 goals past everyone if they weren't so darned selfish. It was shamefull watching them fight for who was going to score, then that scissor kick/side volley attempt at open goal when chesting it down and shooting anywhere would have sufficed.

But that's them, in the first 20, if Brazil are selfish and arrogant, then AJMO SVABE !! If not, a 5th WC goes to South America.

my $0.02 ;)

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, it happened. Brazil 2-0 Njemacka

Selfish selfish Rivaldo took the shot, Khan(best player) let it slip and Ronaldo converted, then Ronaldo had a great goal when Rivaldo let it go saving a little face.

Sebicni kreten.

WC2002 is over. Bring on the qualifiers for Euro2004 ;)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Well guys it's over. After a month of losing precious sleep, Brazil takes the WC back to S. America. I wanted Germany to win, but in the end the best team did win! Now it's time to reorganise ourselves, and prepare for the Euro Cup qualifiers! I think we should do well in our group, especially since the competition is not so strong again. I just hope we can find a creative midfielder in the meantime to solve our goalscoring problems. I think it's time to give these young guys a chance to prove themselves(Carevic, Andric,Kranjcar), and see what they can do! Anyhow, I'm very tired from lack of sleep, and I think I will go back to sleep, and just dream about what could have been. Laku Noc Prijatelji!

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
well said Grba

this world cup has been an adventure to say the least and im glad its done it was no France 98 thats for sure. oh well the sport is growing still and its good that they took it to the far east but thank God its coming back to Europe in 2006 so will the cup 100% sure

·
©
7,230 Posts
Whenever the world cup finishes it feels funny......like somebody left or died.:( I might actually leave the house again after a month.:D

Unfortunantley Germany couldn't get it done.:( They did well though. Over the whole tournament Brasil were the best team and congratulations to them and to Ronaldo the legenda who has come back after those shocking injuries to be the best player in the world again.:)

Funniest and saddest thing of the game was when Ronaldinho dived in the first half to try and win a free kick, the ref didn't give it and then the budala goes over to the referee a minute later to show him the non existent mark on his leg where he was hit.:D :rolleyes:

This world cup wasn't the greatest IMO. There were alot of reasons which i couldn't be bothered getting into.

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
another fine prediction by baraba :)

Grba, well said, we will experience the same emotional rollercoaster in 2 years time.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
dinamovac11 said:
Whenever the world cup finishes it feels funny......like somebody left or died.:( I might actually leave the house again after a month.:D

hahahaha, same here...i only went out twice during the World Cup. But now that its over i'm experiencing a world cup hangover....after the coverage finished i was very sad.....to wait soo long and then to pass so quickly....what do i do now? i cant even play Championship Manager. oh well, back to the real world. Germany 2006 i am defintely there (if i stay injury free :) )

on the game itself....Brazil were too good....i feel for Kahn. Great goalie made such a simple error, but that's nogomet for ya. I was happy that Ronaldo scored a second and a nice one at that....it was a good way to finish the tournament. Ballack was a big miss for Germany...how about the Leverkusen players this year? Runners-Up in the Bundesliga, German Cup, Champions League and now the World Cup.

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I MI MAJSTORA !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts