Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK everyone...Majstor brought up a good point on the Mexico Captain is injured thread....he wondered if the World Cup should be played every 2 years or keep it the way it is....what do you guys think???

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
it would be too much for players to handle with all other competitions (remember we have European Champ every 4 years as well) and it would definetly not get as much attention if it happened more often...I think 4 years is a good enough...

·
©
7,230 Posts
leave it at 4 years. Having it every 2 years will take away the spectacle and it wouldn't be as special as it is now. Plus the players are not robots to play that many games.

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
There is simply not enough time on the international calendar for the World Cup to be every 2 years as spwolf and dinamo11 have mentioned. It must stay as 4 years.

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Ok fellas, I'll call Blatter and tell him that the Croatian forum regulars, and King Italy made a decision to keep it the way it is. We have a considerable influence within FIFA ;)

j/k

4 years is fine, and every other year the Euro champs, in between we watch the qualifiers. I think more attention needs to be focused on National Teams, 10 games a year is simply not enough.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
ero, I was about to ask you if you can call him ... you know him better than me or JureM

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
True spwolf...I hear they met in a spelling class and became great friends as a result. :D

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
yep, they both dissed the teacher

blatter is still embaressed since last time he came to visit me, my pops got him mighty drunk on loza... i tried to explain him that it happens all the time in croatia, but he was still embaressed

·
Registered
983 Posts
Ye gotta agree with u boys.. the WC is something special and should be celebrated every 4 years without a doubt ;)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hmm

spwolf said:
yep, they both dissed the teacher

blatter is still embaressed since last time he came to visit me, my pops got him mighty drunk on loza... i tried to explain him that it happens all the time in croatia, but he was still embaressed
What did you do to him, after he got drunk:confused: ;)

No wonder that he walks like JOHN WAYNE...(Like he had a kukumar stucked up where the sun never shine):D

·
International
8,545 Posts
Every 4 years is good by me......sure 4 years is a long time to wait but we have EURO in between which is just as good except for missing a handful of South AMerican teams.

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
spwolf said:
ero, I was about to ask you if you can call him ... you know him better than me or JureM
he came over some weeks ago and drank half of our 14 year old rakija, that drunk, my old man nearly threw him out !

G

·
World Cup - every 4 years!

Dosta je svaki 4 godina! Dosadno bi bilo vidjeti uvijek isto, treba i odmora ali u nogometu, bas nema. Zato se uvijek igra i domacne prvenstvene utakmice, kup-sampiona, kup-UEFA, i europsko prvensto.
Let it be every 4 years, it's better for the player's, and fan's. World Cup is very special and exciting as it is!

Ozujsko Pivo ...u dobrom drustvu

1 - 13 of 13 Posts