Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard on Israeli news that a couple of days ago when Nigeria was Against Argentina, the Knesset (Israeli Parliment) was having some Economic Debate which was important.

And the debate was going to be at 9:30Am, the exact start of the world cup. In the end many MK's from different partys and groups decided to skip this debate and watch soccer.

One MK was outraged about it that he is taking this to the diciplinary committee in the Knesset and will punish does who skip to go see World Cup, instead of dealing with politcs!!! :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
What about the poor students who have the literature final exams right when the World cup final starts?? Some of them are organizing and planning to appeal in the supreme court of justice asking to postpone the exam!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Raful,

If you think thats bad for students, but you have to understand that politics is important!

On another note Arab MK's in the Israeli Knesset and also taking some aim! It seems that some of the blockout channels are arab ones and they belive it is a form of Racism because they have to watch israeli instead of arabic channels from Jordan and Egypt!!!!

This is a rebellion, i tell you!

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Raful said:
What about the poor students who have the literature final exams right when the World cup final starts?? Some of them are organizing and planning to appeal in the supreme court of justice asking to postpone the exam!
I was writing a Bagrut during Italy-Ecuador :devil: :devil: :fero: :fero:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think the next 2 games with Italy is rather fun to watch? maybe against Croatia, because everyone knows it'll be a 1-1 and a 3-1 against Croatian and Mexico, so im not surprised!

I would be surprised however if they go a little bit far?

Funny thing if they make it to the semis and when all think that Argenitna and Italy won't be head to head in the finals...boom, they meet at last! Biggest upset ever, Argentian players (including our jewish onvoy Jaun Pablo Sorin) should be careful from not in the next 4 years! :fero: :fero: :fero:

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Well in todays World Cup match between Argentina and England rivalry will be hot.
The Argentinians don't forget their heavy defeat in the Falkland Island War in 1982. What a hot game:eek:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think that was a good game they had with England,

Eventhough there is calm in the Falkland War, there was problems for British people as of 1998 with the British Led arrest of General Pinochet, but thats a whole other topic.

Any South American country is pretty much hostile to the U.K

1 - 9 of 9 Posts