Xtratime Community banner

Who will with this World Cup 2022 Qatar Qualifying match?

• Russia by 2+ goals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw With Goals (1-1, 2-2, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
70,095 Posts
Russia will likely have a new manager for this match, Cherchesov will be sacked within days. Most of the candidates seem to be domestic coaches but there are some ambitious foreign names which seems unlikely (Low, Rudi Garcia, Hiddink again)

·
No pain - No gain.
4,493 Posts
Russia will likely have a new manager for this match, Cherchesov will be sacked within days. Most of the candidates seem to be domestic coaches but there are some ambitious foreign names which seems unlikely (Low, Rudi Garcia, Hiddink again)
Cherchesov wasn't the right coach for them and he killed all their chances, because their team was good, with some really nice players.

·
No pain - No gain.
4,493 Posts
If we do end up trying 3atb I'd love to see Pasalic in an attacking mid/inside forward role.
To me, Pasalic could play as a striker or false striker too. Pasalic deserves better in the team than being benched and unused all the time!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
this post feels all over the place to me. LOL. put as many holes in it as you like

I would love to see Pasalic, Orsic and Budimir get more playing time but i am not convinced it will happen under a Dalic led squad. I have pointed out on here previously that i really like Budimir and Pasalic's game but Dalic has not taken to any of those 3 players. And our game needs to change if we wanted to fit all 3 . As we have played very similarly style of possession game for a long time now. It is like the Dutch abandoning the 4-3-3 under Frank De Boer and it blowing up in their face here in the Euros's. All 3 should have been at the forefront in this tournament, considering Budimir turns 30 this month and Orsic turns 29 in December(Pasalic only just turned 26 in February). So the window for Orsic and Budmir is narrow. WC 2022 or bust.

Many coaches over the years took players to tournaments who did not have lots of playing time coming into (Vrsaljko has played only 1900 minutes the last 3 seasons combined coming into this tournament) so it puzzles me some why a Marin Pongracic or Matej Mitrovic were not taken as both were available for selection at Wolfsburg and Club Brugge the second half of their season(yes i know they did not play much but either did Vrsaljko). This is not to dismiss Gvardiol who is talented but you can tell he did a lot unseasoned/undisciplined like things out there. But he redeemed himself out there at times too. What do i know i only watch and yap my mouth off on Xtratime. We need a spy in that Stozer who can report to us how they train, what the tensions are, what the foramations are etc... giving us footage so we can see more what is going on.

As for the games in September, who the hell knows what Dalic has planned. I feel that we are in some sort of chaos following these Euro's . As he kept belief with players that were there with him through the to the WC finals, ignoring how we have been playing the 3 years. Can Dalic reinvent himself? I doubt it. And plus we are not exactly bursting will future star quality players. Dalic or the next coach is going to have to put together a squad that can play better offensively as a team and not have the lines so spread out. but then i have complained about the way we play offensively forever and i see no change coming ever, in my lifetime or probably the next(i wonder if i will be a Hrvat in my next life... hmm)

I don't see a lot of young star offenseive talent in our youngsters(except Vlasic of course). everyone else to me(Ivanusec, Majer, Brekalo, Vizinger, Bradaric etc... ) are going to be solid players but nothing more then that. people hype up Ivanusec, but i don't see it. Him and Brekalo had the exact same amount and goals and assists in their respective league, Both had 7 goals and 3 assists. I watched only Ivanusec in the U21's and was left with the feeling that his ceiling is similar to Brekalo's . Personally i believe both(Brekalo and Ivanusec) have maxed out their games. i have doubts either will be options in 5 years time. if i am looking at players who have not maxed out their capabilities; then i am looking at Petar Musa, Daniel Stefulj, Ivan Nevistic and Dario Spikic. 3 of the 4 have moved to Dinamo Zagreb and i am wondering how that team will look with those guys in that squad.I am hoping that these former U21 players can show some growth in the next season or 2 at Dinamo.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
this post feels all over the place to me. LOL. put as many holes in it as you like

I would love to see Pasalic, Orsic and Budimir get more playing time but i am not convinced it will happen under a Dalic led squad. I have pointed out on here previously that i really like Budimir and Pasalic's game but Dalic has not taken to any of those 3 players. And our game needs to change if we wanted to fit all 3 . As we have played very similarly style of possession game for a long time now. It is like the Dutch abandoning the 4-3-3 under Frank De Boer and it blowing up in their face here in the Euros's. All 3 should have been at the forefront in this tournament, considering Budimir turns 30 this month and Orsic turns 29 in December(Pasalic only just turned 26 in February). So the window for Orsic and Budmir is narrow. WC 2022 or bust.

Many coaches over the years took players to tournaments who did not have lots of playing time coming into (Vrsaljko has played only 1900 minutes the last 3 seasons combined coming into this tournament) so it puzzles me some why a Marin Pongracic or Matej Mitrovic were not taken as both were available for selection at Wolfsburg and Club Brugge the second half of their season(yes i know they did not play much but either did Vrsaljko). This is not to dismiss Gvardiol who is talented but you can tell he did a lot unseasoned/undisciplined like things out there. But he redeemed himself out there at times too. What do i know i only watch and yap my mouth off on Xtratime. We need a spy in that Stozer who can report to us how they train, what the tensions are, what the foramations are etc... giving us footage so we can see more what is going on.

As for the games in September, who the hell knows what Dalic has planned. I feel that we are in some sort of chaos following these Euro's . As he kept belief with players that were there with him through the to the WC finals, ignoring how we have been playing the 3 years. Can Dalic reinvent himself? I doubt it. And plus we are not exactly bursting will future star quality players. Dalic or the next coach is going to have to put together a squad that can play better offensively as a team and not have the lines so spread out. but then i have complained about the way we play offensively forever and i see no change coming ever, in my lifetime or probably the next(i wonder if i will be a Hrvat in my next life... hmm)

I don't see a lot of young star offenseive talent in our youngsters(except Vlasic of course). everyone else to me(Ivanusec, Majer, Brekalo, Vizinger, Bradaric etc... ) are going to be solid players but nothing more then that. people hype up Ivanusec, but i don't see it. Him and Brekalo had the exact same amount and goals and assists in their respective league, Both had 7 goals and 3 assists. I watched only Ivanusec in the U21's and was left with the feeling that his ceiling is similar to Brekalo's . Personally i believe both(Brekalo and Ivanusec) have maxed out their games. i have doubts either will be options in 5 years time. if i am looking at players who have not maxed out their capabilities; then i am looking at Petar Musa, Daniel Stefulj, Ivan Nevistic and Dario Spikic. 3 of the 4 have moved to Dinamo Zagreb and i am wondering how that team will look with those guys in that squad.I am hoping that these former U21 players can show some growth in the next season or 2 at Dinamo.
Petar Musa, Stefulj and Spikic are not repka material to me. Maybe Spikic but I doubt it. He was nowhere in the u21. And the comparison of Brekalo and Ivanusec is not done like that. If you have watched games of both of them a lot you would see a big difference. Brekalo is a futsal player. Never has duels, never makes slidings, never wins a header and never defends, never gets dirty. He also never dribbles past someone. And I mean never. Yes, he dribbles, horizontally. I can do that too. In the little quality he has he should be some kind of midfielder, the passing from one side to the other. The rest is not for a midlieder. For a winger he misses even much more. Speed on the ball, strenghth etc.

Ivanusec is much more involved in all sides of the pitch. Sometimes he does things in buildup, defending in midfield. Sometimes he can take the ball and go past 3 men, and shoot with power, sometimes he ends up at the corner whipping balls in as a winger. There is simply no comparison. Brekalo has so many things under a 6, talking fm talk, while Ivanuses has hardly any number under 6. A much, much better allround player. And looking at this work Ivanusec does on the field its not strange to have numbers like that. He does more work in one game than Brekalo in three. I expect his rise this year and Brekalos fall. If he hasnt fallen already. Brekalo is over.

I expect much from Biuk. And Jakic..

·
dinamo67
9,925 Posts
Brekalo can be a game changer when he wants to be. Quick with ball. Yeah he might not take his player on 1vs 1 but his quick movements allow to get around players even when he's going horizontally. Ivanusec like Croato said is a more complete player and just more physically gifted.

And I dont think we need Ivanusec to be some superstar to make the team, or any of our players for that matter. Anyone who has watched Dinamo play in Europe the last couple of seasons knows that. We've beaten teams like Atalanta, Tottenham, Benfica and comfortably beaten teams like Anderlecht, Fenerbache, Feyernnod, CSKA Moscow, Krasnodar etc, just by playing the right way. This is with guys like Petkovic, Ivanusec, Majer, Orsic, Livakovic, Ademi etc.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Brekalo can be a game changer when he wants to be. Quick with ball. Yeah he might not take his player on 1vs 1 but his quick movements allow to get around players even when he's going horizontally. Ivanusec like Croato said is a more complete player and just more physically gifted.

And I dont think we need Ivanusec to be some superstar to make the team, or any of our players for that matter. Anyone who has watched Dinamo play in Europe the last couple of seasons knows that. We've beaten teams like Atalanta, Tottenham, Benfica and comfortably beaten teams like Anderlecht, Fenerbache, Feyernnod, CSKA Moscow, Krasnodar etc, just by playing the right way. This is with guys like Petkovic, Ivanusec, Majer, Orsic, Livakovic, Ademi etc.
I dont believe Brekalo can be anything in a team wanting to get to the semifinals. I watched him so many times at Wolfsburg that in the end I just gave up. There is nothing to see. I watch our players since 95 and watch football all my life. And I can say that before anyone is able to analyse a player well, one had to have been wrong a lot. Only then are you able to look at someone with a wider horizon. And even then we see that clubs make the wrong decisions. But I can tell you that when I get bored with a cro player, its over for him. If I dont get at least a wow reaction a few times in 90 minutes from a player of ours he will not make it. Mostly I was right. Kramaric same thing. Have stopped wathcing him years ago. Because there is not much to see. A boring player that sometimes cant be seen for 45 minutes.

Almost everybody that ever played an important role in the nt had a few things going for them at a young age. Be it Srna who at 19 was ready. Be it Perisic. Be it Modric. Even Lovren. Things were pretty clear at 19/20.

Now looking at a guy like Brekalo, who had every opportunity in Germany, be so anonymous in a mediocre team, its very clear what will be of him. He is not able, at a team that attacks most of the time, that is in the upper half of Bundesliga, that has some muscle in the other players, to be so not dangerous. Simply not good enough. This guy isnt a star at Wolfsburg. You hardly notice him at all. And when you do he makes stupid mistakes. His shot is very weak as well. He hasnt got a left foot. I really dont get when he ever proved he can be a gamechanger. I have never seen it. We have to move on from him. Nothing good will come of it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Croato, I think you're spot on with your assessment of Brekalo. Same goes for Kramaric and Petkovic for me as well. Done with them.

I mentioned in another thread I think Jakic is someone that has NT ability and hopefully he continues to improve. As far as Bimbo goes, if that kid doesn't make it then I don't know who will. Kid has so much natural ability. Ljubicic isn't far off, think he will be the best #9 to come out of this lot.

·
No pain - No gain.
4,493 Posts
Juranovic words (from Legia website) : 🧡

- It was the first such big tournament for me. I was proud to be able to represent Croatia. I'm happy with myself, but as a team, we could have done more. I will remember the match against Spain for a long time. If Kramarić had scored 4-3 in extra time, the game would have gone in a completely different direction. However, this did not happen. When I watched the replay, I saw that we let our opponents do too much in the first half. Although they created only one dangerous situation for themselves, and so it was such a tics - such but without translating into dangerous actions. In the second half, I was changed, everyone on the bench believed in success, especially after the 2: 3 goal. When Pasalic hit the net, we exploded, but in the end I was sorry. We were close and we could do something great.

- Of course, for the rest of my life I will also remember the match against Scotland, it was my first time in the national team at such a level, at such a large tournament. I dedicated the performance to my late father. After the game I got a lot of messages - from my mother, brothers, girlfriend. Everyone asked how it was and if I was satisfied. I believe it turned out well. I waited for my chance and took it. Now it depends on me whether I will play for the Croatian national team in the next games. I have to do my best to be back in the squad for the next Qatar tournament. But I won't talk about it in the media. I have to speak on the pitch. Croatia must go to Qatar. We will soon have matches with Russia, Slovakia and Slovenia. It will not be easy, but I think we will do it and we will win first place.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Croato, I think you're spot on with your assessment of Brekalo. Same goes for Kramaric and Petkovic for me as well. Done with them.

I mentioned in another thread I think Jakic is someone that has NT ability and hopefully he continues to improve. As far as Bimbo goes, if that kid doesn't make it then I don't know who will. Kid has so much natural ability. Ljubicic isn't far off, think he will be the best #9 to come out of this lot.
Absolutely agree on jakic. The guy has a good combination of speed, grinta, has a good pass, short or long and a good shot. I ecpect him to score a good number of goals this year. I assume bimbo is Biuk? I like this kid very much. Has a very silky touch. What also gives hope is that Hajduk is finally starting to be a better organised club. Will help guys like Ljubicic and Biuk a lot.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Absolutely agree on jakic. The guy has a good combination of speed, grinta, has a good pass, short or long and a good shot. I ecpect him to score a good number of goals this year. I assume bimbo is Biuk? I like this kid very much. Has a very silky touch. What also gives hope is that Hajduk is finally starting to be a better organised club. Will help guys like Ljubicic and Biuk a lot.
Hey Croato have you seen much of Luka Sucic and what do you think of his game? Biuk from what I’ve seen has a chance to be better then Vlasic. I can’t remember the last time a kid from hajduk juniors who was promoted to the senior team played excellent right away.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sucic has a chance to be a top player. Real good technique, great size, and seems to read the game very well. Aaronson took his spot last year because he is better off the ball and he fit in better with Marsh's system. I think he may be a bit too passive and would like to see him want to influence the game more if I’m being critical but a legit top talent imho.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Hey Croato have you seen much of Luka Sucic and what do you think of his game? Biuk from what I’ve seen has a chance to be better then Vlasic. I can’t remember the last time a kid from hajduk juniors who was promoted to the senior team played excellent right away.
I tried to watch him a few times but he was only on for the last 10/20 minutes. Have not seen enough to judge him properly. What I did see was that he has a great left foot and can score goals from midfield. Was hoping to see him in the u21 but he was injured. At least it says something that someone that young has been able to make the first team. Will watch him closely this year.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Brekalo is someone who I always waited to take the next step but hasn’t. He looked great for the under 17 like a dominant player at that level. Then at the under 21 he looked like a top class player along with Vlasic. Vlasic has taken the next step become the best midfielder in Russia and a key contributor to the national team. While Brekalo has continued to stagnate with his club and his great form for the under 21 has not translated to the national team for the most part. I think with Brekalo is he’s to weak in duels and poor descision making in the final third. I’m not giving up on him yet but I don’t think he will become the top class player I expected when I first saw him as a 17 year old.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Petar Musa, Stefulj and Spikic are not repka material to me. Maybe Spikic but I doubt it. He was nowhere in the u21. And the comparison of Brekalo and Ivanusec is not done like that. If you have watched games of both of them a lot you would see a big difference. Brekalo is a futsal player. Never has duels, never makes slidings, never wins a header and never defends, never gets dirty. He also never dribbles past someone. And I mean never. Yes, he dribbles, horizontally. I can do that too. In the little quality he has he should be some kind of midfielder, the passing from one side to the other. The rest is not for a midlieder. For a winger he misses even much more. Speed on the ball, strenghth etc.

Ivanusec is much more involved in all sides of the pitch. Sometimes he does things in buildup, defending in midfield. Sometimes he can take the ball and go past 3 men, and shoot with power, sometimes he ends up at the corner whipping balls in as a winger. There is simply no comparison. Brekalo has so many things under a 6, talking fm talk, while Ivanuses has hardly any number under 6. A much, much better allround player. And looking at this work Ivanusec does on the field its not strange to have numbers like that. He does more work in one game than Brekalo in three. I expect his rise this year and Brekalos fall. If he hasnt fallen already. Brekalo is over.

I expect much from Biuk. And Jakic..
Why do we can continue to produce players that can dribble well but don't really function really well in a modern team setup? there are tons of them Livaja, Pjaca, Brekalo, Rebic, Vlasic, Kramaric , Ivanusec etc... i could go on. you can only start one of those guys with that type of profile. Ball dominant players are not effective catalysts out on that pitch. All of them need to dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble and dribble some more, maybe beat 1 guy in the process, maybe make a pass, or have to turn back and cross the ball to the other side of the field. all like clock work. All need to dribble to be effective out there on that pitch. Why are our wings(mainly who i am getting at here) always want to dribble back into the middle of that pitch. why do i seldom (if ever ) see them stretch those back lines and get in behind the defender. instead all of them want to be beat their man off that dribble and go straight in that middle where there are even more defenders waiting. I watched Ukraine play a wonderful 3 one touch pass the other day springing Yaremchuk down that left hand channel against England. Why can't our wings do that? why can't they get around the corner of those fullbacks they are up against , forcing a center back down on them, giving them options to play into the channel(ah right we never have a man sitting there at the corner of the box looking to move more forward to creating that passing lane). why can't the wings sit wide and stay there, drawing out the defenders and interplaying with our fullbacks and attacking mid. Instead i am stuck with the same prototype player that dribbles and that is looking to take a shot outside the box(with small chances to score) and everyone thinks it was a good chance. I am sick of that shit. I personally want to see more type of players who don't need the ball at their feet , more of Pasalic, Budimir, Perisic etc... , and less of these dribblers. I want to see better spacing out there. i want to see more one touch play, and fast quick reversal of play all on that same side. More overloading and looking for space between the lines and between the center back and fullbacks. with this interchange done quickly. and players who recognize what space is around them and where it is (players who are taught to know what space is and how to exploit it). Instead all i see from us and on this forum is that he dribblers really well. like that is going to make us better. Narrow field of space means even against average teams we need to grind out results, while against better teams we have play chaoticly (like against Spain the other day) to escape a pummeling.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Why do we can continue to produce players that can dribble well but don't really function really well in a modern team setup? there are tons of them Livaja, Pjaca, Brekalo, Rebic, Vlasic, Kramaric , Ivanusec etc... i could go on. you can only start one of those guys with that type of profile. Ball dominant players are not effective catalysts out on that pitch. All of them need to dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble and dribble some more, maybe beat 1 guy in the process, maybe make a pass, or have to turn back and cross the ball to the other side of the field. all like clock work. All need to dribble to be effective out there on that pitch. Why are our wings(mainly who i am getting at here) always want to dribble back into the middle of that pitch. why do i seldom (if ever ) see them stretch those back lines and get in behind the defender. instead all of them want to be beat their man off that dribble and go straight in that middle where there are even more defenders waiting. I watched Ukraine play a wonderful 3 one touch pass the other day springing Yaremchuk down that left hand channel against England. Why can't our wings do that? why can't they get around the corner of those fullbacks they are up against , forcing a center back down on them, giving them options to play into the channel(ah right we never have a man sitting there at the corner of the box looking to move more forward to creating that passing lane). why can't the wings sit wide and stay there, drawing out the defenders and interplaying with our fullbacks and attacking mid. Instead i am stuck with the same prototype player that dribbles and that is looking to take a shot outside the box(with small chances to score) and everyone thinks it was a good chance. I am sick of that shit. I personally want to see more type of players who don't need the ball at their feet , more of Pasalic, Budimir, Perisic etc... , and less of these dribblers. I want to see better spacing out there. i want to see more one touch play, and fast quick reversal of play all on that same side. More overloading and looking for space between the lines and between the center back and fullbacks. with this interchange done quickly. and players who recognize what space is around them and where it is (players who are taught to know what space is and how to exploit it). Instead all i see from us and on this forum is that he dribblers really well. like that is going to make us better. Narrow field of space means even against average teams we need to grind out results, while against better teams we have play chaoticly (like against Spain the other day) to escape a pummeling.
Good observation. This is exactly why I'd like to see guys like Pasalic get a chance. Doesn't need the ball at his feet to be effective.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Why do we can continue to produce players that can dribble well but don't really function really well in a modern team setup? there are tons of them Livaja, Pjaca, Brekalo, Rebic, Vlasic, Kramaric , Ivanusec etc... i could go on. you can only start one of those guys with that type of profile. Ball dominant players are not effective catalysts out on that pitch. All of them need to dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble and dribble some more, maybe beat 1 guy in the process, maybe make a pass, or have to turn back and cross the ball to the other side of the field. all like clock work. All need to dribble to be effective out there on that pitch. Why are our wings(mainly who i am getting at here) always want to dribble back into the middle of that pitch. why do i seldom (if ever ) see them stretch those back lines and get in behind the defender. instead all of them want to be beat their man off that dribble and go straight in that middle where there are even more defenders waiting. I watched Ukraine play a wonderful 3 one touch pass the other day springing Yaremchuk down that left hand channel against England. Why can't our wings do that?
Of the players you mentioned three of them definitely aren't wingers. Vlašić, Kramarić and Livaja are attacking mids/second striker types. Remains to be seen where Ivanušec ends up playing when he leaves Dinamo. A lot of the time our guys find their genuine position once they leave the HNL.

Anyway, I think Sulla touched on this prior to the tournament. With these modern 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 formations you need really good full-backs. At the very least capable ones who do a tonne of running. It's not so much a problem that our wingers prefer to come in but rather our full-backs aren't pushing up effectively and making the most of the space that opens up when the wingers cut in. If Gvardiol did anything right this tourney it was his willingness to push on when the opportunity arose. Obviously, he's not anywhere near an elite full-back but even he was able to cause problems and came close to scoring a couple of times. Top quality full-backs are always putting that pressure on opponents. We don't have that at the moment which often means our wingers are forced to play it back or sideways and potential opportunities are wasted.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
I want to see better spacing out there. i want to see more one touch play, and fast quick reversal of play all on that same side. More overloading and looking for space between the lines and between the center back and fullbacks. with this interchange done quickly. and players who recognize what space is around them and where it is (players who are taught to know what space is and how to exploit it). Instead all i see from us and on this forum is that he dribblers really well. like that is going to make us better. Narrow field of space means even against average teams we need to grind out results, while against better teams we have play chaoticly (like against Spain the other day) to escape a pummeling.
I think this is why we tend to struggle against defensive (or average) teams. Not suggesting we should be blowing teams off the park but we have to play quicker and take more risks. We're often too content with just holding possession and waiting for something to open up. The March qualifiers were particularly painful.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
There are a lot of reasons why it is that our wingers go to the middle. First I would say they are not that great at dribbling if you compare them to the best dribblers. Pjaca for example in his days with Dinamo made me question where his celing would be. Because he did most with the power he had. It was more his strenght and speed then real dribble quality that made him go past players. Then it also was clear he could be blind in seeing his teammates and the pitch. My point is, Pjaca was never as good as most of us thought. Even before his injury.
Brekalo is someone who simply hasnt got the body for the top. Like I already wrote, I watched him so often that I came to the conclusion that his dribbles are also not really worth mentioning. When he is on the wing he isnt able to go to the corner and beat the left back of the opposition so he goes to the middle.
Rebic is in fact a clumsy player. Also does a lot on strength, less with finesse. Not a great dribbler in my oppinion.
Vlasic can dribble, he is good not great at it. But Vlasic together with his good dribbling also has a lot of other qualities. Sees the field, good vision, strenght and scores goals. Our best goalscorer. BUt even he is not a real winger. More for the middle. Maybe its even an idea to play without a true striker and play with Vlasic in the hole, with two fast guys around him.
Kramaric can dribble, but its never on full speed but standing in his place. He cant dribble with power vertically. Would be a good futsal player. Hasnt got the physique.
Ivanusec can be compared with Vlasic in that they both have good speed, a good dribble and good defenisive awareness. Both dynamic players. Thats what we need. They are the ones that have both things. Rebic and Pjaca was more power than finess. Brekalo and Kramaric have more finess than power.
Livajas career has been strange and I ask myself if he had a diferent mentality maybe he would have a better carreer. He has the power and some finesse. I think he could help us. BUt he is also more a player for the middle, not for the wings.

The only one I have seen that can be a real winger is Biuk. Very light on the feet. Great with the ball at his feet and has good speed.

I also think our middle is a blessing and a curse. Our stars play in the middle so it is to be expected that play will happen in the middle most of the time.
What also hasnt helped is that our left and right back, who should help the wingers getting to the line by getting high up themselves, were not really good, too young or were cbs these last 3 years.

61 - 80 of 94 Posts