Xtratime Community banner

Who will with this World Cup Qualifying match?

• Malta by 2+ goals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Malta by 1 goal

• Scoreless Draw

• Draw With Goals (1-1, 2-2, etc.)

41 - 60 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Jakic behind Brozo and Modric should be alright no?

On the other hand when Majer will be considered seriously?
Rennes fans are already crazy about him.
Yup, had another solid 25 min today. Don't think he can go much longer coming off the bench. Looks smooth and confident on the ball and really doing a great job off the ball as well, presenting himself constantly, running into space when its there etc...If that guy played the right ball back to him on that counter he would have had a goal today.

Eduard Cisse gave him a compliment the other day "he reminds me of Kim kallstrom in elegance and with his left paw this player stinks of class it shows for miles he will soon become an indisputable holder thanks to his technique above the lot."

·
Registered
968 Posts
Majer? He got there late so unlikely they'd just throw him into the XI. Then the injury at the start of the month. Haven't watched him for Rennes but what I have seen of him I still can't find a spot for him in the NT XI.
He’s been coming off the bench the last few games. Figured if he played well the last few games coming off the bench he would have today started which he did not.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Majer? He got there late so unlikely they'd just throw him into the XI. Then the injury at the start of the month. Haven't watched him for Rennes but what I have seen of him I still can't find a spot for him in the NT XI.
He's as much of a winger as Nikola Vlasic is in a 4-3-3. Meaning, they aren't natural ones but can play there. He can start in a 4-4-2, 3-5-2, or a 4-2-3-1. The problem is we have a one trick pony as a coach that forces systems onto players instead of maximizing what he has at his disposal.

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
Reactions: Ante

·
Registered
32 Posts
Am normally s.hitting bricks before our games...but now will be doubly s.hitting bricks keeping an eye on Broz and Luka's next few games praying they avoid injuries...if one of them goes down...damn.....

And Broz is already on a yellow if he gets one vs Malta...we'd be down to just Luka of the the three (Luka, Broz, Kova)...

Back to Costco...need a vat of Pepto now too....🤢
Just one more weekend of club action. We have been so unlucky with injuries, having 2 in-form players (Kova and Brekalo) out along with Ivusic whom we all prefer to Livakovic. The nerves have gotten to me over the last few days.

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
Just one more weekend of club action. We have been so unlucky with injuries, having 2 in-form players (Kova and Brekalo) out along with Ivusic whom we all prefer to Livakovic. The nerves have gotten to me over the last few days.
Agreed . I just don’t see us getting too spot with Livakovic in goal . Sorry for the pessimism , but never has a goalkeeper instilled so little confidence in me .
As I’ve stated before , it seems when the opposition has a shot on goal , it’s going into the net. That’s why I’m praying for a decent starting back 4.

·
Registered
23,918 Posts
Agreed . I just don’t see us getting too spot with Livakovic in goal . Sorry for the pessimism , but never has a goalkeeper instilled so little confidence in me .
As I’ve stated before , it seems when the opposition has a shot on goal , it’s going into the net. That’s why I’m praying for a decent starting back 4.
Every corner, free kick or cross with Livakovic puts me at significantly increased odds of heart attack or stroke. Not kidding...my heart rate really goes up as I look at my fitbit....ffs.

If I am the Ruskies, am thinking no matter what, just spray balls into the box...Livakovic won't go for them or if he does, can't catch or punch away cleanly...

41 - 60 of 303 Posts