Xtratime Community banner

Who will with this World Cup Qualifying match?

• Malta by 2+ goals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Malta by 1 goal

• Scoreless Draw

• Draw With Goals (1-1, 2-2, etc.)

301 - 303 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Livaja? really?

Livaja was needed because we are extremely thin for attacking options. Krama was shooting blanks, Petkovic is unpredictable (we never know if he will come to play or be a bystander), Brekalo was in horrible form, Rebic in a war with Dalic, Ivanusec went cold.

Livaja is not a good option if you ask me. He is everything for Hajduk but his aptitude for the game at this level is just not there. I don't want him on the team, he's a sub at the very best and he should never be considered a solution, a starter...he's worse than our infamous Nikola Kalinic was!

If we are depending on a player like Livaja, we may as well pack it in now!
That's very harsh on Kalinić. Goals per game for the NT he's only behind Šuker, Eduardo and (by a tiny margin) Mandžukić.

I do agree Livaja is no solution but I don't think too many people see him as one.

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
That's very harsh on Kalinić. Goals per game for the NT he's only behind Šuker, Eduardo and (by a tiny margin) Mandžukić.

I do agree Livaja is no solution but I don't think too many people see him as one.
A goal every 3rd game, flopping every time someone breathes near him, terrible defensively. He’s never been decent in my opinion. Very arrogant attitude at the World Cup, he put himself in front of his team and he’s done absolutely nothing since then.

Not harsh, it’s the truth. He’s sucked everywhere except 1 decent season in Italy and he should have stayed in Ukraine…that’s his level.

I watched him play on soo many occasions and I couldn’t stand watching him flop all day long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

301 - 303 of 303 Posts