Xtratime Community banner

Who will with this World Cup Qualifying match?

• Malta by 2+ goals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Malta by 1 goal

• Scoreless Draw

• Draw With Goals (1-1, 2-2, etc.)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
Kramaric has played striker for Hoffenheim but yes I agree behind the striker is his best position. Problem is Croatia currently do not have a pure striker. Livaja isn’t a striker and Petkovic has been playing as the number 10 for Dinamo the last few games. Colak I don’t rate at all.
actually we do have a pure striker
Sports uniform Arm Sports jersey Jersey Human body

:)

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
I actually agree with you on this and in my opinion, I'd prefer to see Duje fill the centre defense, Majer on the right and Krama in behind Petko.

Its soo difficult for us at the moment because we have multiple players that play the same positions...ie...Perisic/Rebic/Orsic and then Ivanusec/Vlasic/Majer/Brekalo and then we have a problem filling the striker role so we keep rotating, hoping to find a recipe that works. We may have a good result against 1 team and then boom, it doesn't work for the following game.

Come on man...Stanisic looked pretty average at best for us. You gotta stop reading the headlines and see for yourself. Sure, maybe Stanisic will be great for us and maybe he has been at Bayern but he was not very good when he played in this last cycle.
Seems like it would be Lovren, he plays RCB and has for us, he is captain on a team in a decent league, he showed the highest training effort during the last cycle

I think Izbornik will go with Lovren at CB and Pašalić as AM

Stanišić not playing much for Bayern recently... Juranović playing for Celtic but as a LB...

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 ·
unless we pump in a bunch of goals today we would've needed to win vs Russia on Sunday anyways as they have superior goal differential after scoring 6 versus Cyprus today

1 - 20 of 26 Posts