Xtratime Community banner

Who will with this World Cup Qualifying match?

• Malta by 2+ goals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Malta by 1 goal

• Scoreless Draw

• Draw With Goals (1-1, 2-2, etc.)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

dinamo67
Good to get an early goal to calm the nerves.

Reactions: pivorakija

dinamo67
It would be better if you said you don't see us scoring any goals....;)
My serious side is coming out for this one lol. I'll bring the jinx out if it's an emergency. 馃榿

Reactions: pivorakija and Ante

dinamo67
Majer is starting to get some playing time with Rennes, so you'd expect him to make an extended list if we make the World Cup.

dinamo67
Well that's Petkovic's biggest problem, that he can get lazy and disinterested. And when that happens he plays some extremely frustrating football. On the other hand, someone of his size, good in the air and just exceptional technical ability can be a difference maker when inserted in the game.

Reactions: pivorakija

dinamo67
I fear Dalic will go the safe route. Lovren-Vida-Barisic. No faith in him

Not feeling to well allot of injuries and Vlasic form is very concerning. Not much going forward I鈥檝e always been a Petkovic fan his hold up play would be useful now. Krama behind him Vlasic on the right.
Agreed about Dalic especially vs Russia. We might see a Sosa vs Malta but then Barisic would come in for Russia.

Pasalic is in form so that's some good news with Kovacic out and Vlasic out of form. A midfield trio of Modric, Brozovic and Pasalic behind the striker is still solid. I'd like to see Brekalo get the start over Vlasic at wing.

Livakovic starting is a worry. He loves finding himself in no mans land. Happened again vs Rapid in the first half from a freekick. In the second half he actually came out early and knocked the ball out in a similar situation. Now it wasn't the best clearance but a lot better than being no where near the ball or the goal.

dinamo67
Well, Rojadirecta has failed me, none of ther streams seems to work. If anybody has a link that could share...

But i'm more relaxed reading that Perisic scored.

My stream now it's working.
There's a couple of rojadirecta websites. Have you tried rojadirecta.me

dinamo67
We gotta be careful at the back. No lazy shit, almost a Malta goal.

Reactions: Nepoznat

dinamo67
Brozovic trying to bring some originality to own goals.

• Haha
Reactions: Nepoznat
1 - 20 of 24 Posts