Xtratime Community banner

Who will with this World Cup Qualifying match?

• Malta by 2+ goals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Malta by 1 goal

• Scoreless Draw

• Draw With Goals (1-1, 2-2, etc.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
HNK Rijeka, Croatian National Team
6,949 Posts
Good to get an early goal to calm the nerves.
Not just 'good'. I'd say vital. The players will collectively shit themselves if they're looking at 0-0 and they're at the 70 minute mark. Let's get one in the first 20 minutes or so, take the edge off things, get another by the half ideally and finish with a 3-0, 4-0 scoreline at FT.

That way Ante can save his industrial sized vat of Rolaids for the Russia game... ;)

·
Registered
6,949 Posts
Forget the players, what about me? I'll need defibrillator and an industrial pack of Depends from Costo to go along with the Rolaids...😬
Ante shitting himself, having heart palpitations and having severe heartburn - alll at the same time, during a NT game. What a legend. 👑

Reactions: Nepoznat and Ante

·
Registered
6,949 Posts
Sucic form has been up and down which is not to surprising for a young player. Has been better in champions league then in the Austria league. For the under 21 he’s been great. Watched Sucic quite a bit for club and country and he’s very talented but he’s not replacing anyone in the starting 11 just yet.
If he played in a position of need, he would be on the squad, but we're stacked in CM. If he played RW or FW, chances are he'd start the Malta game.

·
Registered
6,949 Posts
so then why no Roko on the squad or stand by call ups?
Good point. I'm not sure. I would of had him on the standby list, at a bare mimimum.

Reactions: Nepoznat
1 - 4 of 4 Posts