Xtratime Community banner

Who will with this World Cup Qualifying match?

• Draw With Goals (1-1, 2-2, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England by 1 goal

• Spain by 2+ goals

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
HNK Rijeka, Croatian National Team
6,930 Posts
We're not going to score a goal in this one.
We will. I could also see us finishing 1-1 in this game. Kek knows our game better than anyone. He’s going to have his guys ready. Will be our toughest game of these 3 fall fixtures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,511 Posts
We will. I could also see us finishing 1-1 in this game. Kek knows our game better than anyone. He’s going to have his guys ready. Will be our toughest game of these 3 fall fixtures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They'll be dangerous on set pieces so we need to be very careful. Oblak is excellent for them in the nets so it will be tough.

But if we can score early, I can see a comfortable win if we get a second.

And then fingers cross somewhere along the line the ruskies drop points.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Crap just heard the news. I was hoping to have Budimir back against the janezi. At this point all the alpski srbcici need to do is bunker for at least a point.
This is true .

Why Alpski Srbcici ? I was always told they were mountain Cros . I guess no more politics in the forums, so I’ll stop there.

Anyway , I agree with you. They will bunker and I don’t see us winning this match .

I’m of the opinion we need a big man up front against the Slovenes , Slovakia and Russia . I know that petkovic is not too popular , but he is big guy, can really frustrate the defense , and is really good with the ball at his feet (for a tall guy).

Is he that much of party animal that he wasn’t called up ?

I don’t have faith in any of the available strikers . I hope they prove me wrong !

My lineup :

Ivusic

Vida gvardiol DCC sosa

Majer brozovic kovacic vlasic

Perisic

Livaja

Croatia 4, Slovenia 1

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Just wanted to add an open question to the group .

No love for Moro? He hasn’t been brought up at all

·
dinamo67
10,344 Posts
This is true .

Why Alpski Srbcici ? I was always told they were mountain Cros . I guess no more politics in the forums, so I’ll stop there.

Anyway , I agree with you. They will bunker and I don’t see us winning this match .

I’m of the opinion we need a big man up front against the Slovenes , Slovakia and Russia . I know that petkovic is not too popular , but he is big guy, can really frustrate the defense , and is really good with the ball at his feet (for a tall guy).

Is he that much of party animal that he wasn’t called up ?

I don’t have faith in any of the available strikers . I hope they prove me wrong !

My lineup :

Ivusic

Vida gvardiol DCC sosa

Majer brozovic kovacic vlasic

Perisic

Livaja

Croatia 4, Slovenia 1
Petkovic started the season off quite slow. Has had a couple of good performances including one in his last game vs Osijek I heard, but with Colak having an excellent season Dalic decided to pass over Petkovic. I hope it lights a fire under him because as I say often he's one of a kind in terms of talent for such a big guy.

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Ivusic - Uremovic Lovren Vida Gvardiol - Pasalic Broz - Ivanusec Perisic - Livaja Kramaric

1 - 20 of 109 Posts