Xtratime Community banner

Who will with this pivotal World Cup Qualifying match?

• Russia by 1 goal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Russia by 2+ goals

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 388 Posts

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ball Font Symbol Emblem Recreation
vs.
Head Bird Accipitridae Art Eagle

November 14th, 2021 - 15:00 CET (09:00 EST)

Stadion Poljud, Split HRVATSKA (Capacity: 34,198)

Water Building Plant Infrastructure Urban design

Daytime Property Building World Infrastructure

Building Daytime Property World Water

Water resources Ecoregion World Map Line

Squad
Shorts Sleeve Font Poster T-shirt

Head to Head comparison:
Font Rectangle Material property Screenshot Parallel

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

Product Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot

Betting odds:
TBD

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Are we wearing our home kits ? I know it’s an odd question , I just need to know 😊

·
Registered
HNK Rijeka, Croatian National Team
6,978 Posts
Ok will enjoy the win and for at least tonight won't chomp on rolaids...lol

Tomorrow, I begin preparation and s.hitting bricks. The things I do for our beloved NT. :cool:
How big of a thing of Rolaids to you have for Sunday? Economy size? Family size? God fucking help me size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24,331 Posts
How big of a thing of Rolaids to you have for Sunday? Economy size? Family size? God fucking help me size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its the end of the world and I better bring into my underground bunker a super size vat...lol

I know I'll be s.hitting bricks either way. So much at stake. I do not want to go the playoff route. It will be a super tense game....if we can score and break their bunker, then go for the jugular and get a second, the ruskies will cave and give up.

Our crowd will be rocking no doubt....just hope no rain in the forecast so our technical ability shines through.

Oh well, lets do this!

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Its the end of the world and I better bring into my underground bunker a super size vat...lol

I know I'll be s.hitting bricks either way. So much at stake. I do not want to go the playoff route. It will be a super tense game....if we can score and break their bunker, then go for the jugular and get a second, the ruskies will cave and give up.

Our crowd will be rocking no doubt....just hope no rain in the forecast so our technical ability shines through.

Oh well, lets do this!
Ante, I love your optimism about going for the jugular , and yes ! , let’s do this!. But honestly , Russia is a “never say die” side .

Early goal might spell doom for us where we get comfy and the Russians just chip away little by little .

I’m not against an early goal ! 😂. That’s exactly what I want ! But I fear we will sit back afterwards. That’s my biggest worry .

Then again , early goal, and the Russians have to score , we might really rip them apart on the counter ..

I’m overthinking it.

Ajmoooooooo!!!!!

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
....just hope no rain in the forecast so our technical ability shines through.
Judging from the forecast, odds are that we play in the rain on Sunday. On the one hand, I agree that it will hinder our technical game, but it will also make it a more physical encounter. Our press needs to be on point and we need to force mistakes.

Play Vlasic, IMO.

·
Registered
30 Posts
1.Where is Pjaca? Did Dalic lose faith in him or it is just becuase of injury? I think Pjaca or even Alen Halilovic can do a better job on the right than Ivanusec, Majer or Brekalo.
2. What happened to Coric? I think he has more talent than both Vlasic and Ivanusec.
3. When will Rog back?
4. How do you rate Moro and Bistrovic? I do not have trust in Brozovic and I think he is a very overrated player and I want to see another player instead of him.

·
Registered
71,135 Posts
I still can't get over this early start. I know my North American brothers feel me when I say this is an anti-climactic start time for a game like this.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
What's the kick-off time in Nth America?

As an experienced campaigner watching games in Australia in the early hours, a big game just doesn't feel right unless you're waking up at 4am with butterflies in the pit of your gut.

This game however kicks off at 1am...that's 'civilized' by our usual standards.

·
dinamo67
10,704 Posts
What's the kick-off time in Nth America?

As an experienced campaigner watching games in Australia in the early hours, a big game just doesn't feel right unless you're waking up at 4am with butterflies in the pit of your gut.

This game however kicks off at 1am...that's 'civilized' by our usual standards.
Lol damn right, them early morning wakeups. We Aussies get the struggle. That 1am time is fukn exciting gotta admit. But gonna fell weird.

·
dinamo67
10,704 Posts

·
dinamo67
10,704 Posts
1.Where is Pjaca? Did Dalic lose faith in him or it is just becuase of injury? I think Pjaca or even Alen Halilovic can do a better job on the right than Ivanusec, Majer or Brekalo.
2. What happened to Coric? I think he has more talent than both Vlasic and Ivanusec.
3. When will Rog back?
4. How do you rate Moro and Bistrovic? I do not have trust in Brozovic and I think he is a very overrated player and I want to see another player instead of him.
That must be some good crack.

1 - 20 of 388 Posts